EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I’ve had these two for around 10 years now. I’ve been selling off most of my collection and it’s nice to get back to some old favorites. You can’t beat H1 living by the ocean.
7CDC3E4B-766D-4642-AC97-F00FA1C47514.jpeg

Here’s a photo of it diving in Saipan about 9 years ago:
A5CAB0D4-FC61-4E1E-B7CB-63C552692ABC.jpeg

My Safe Queen Gec #29 Dealer SFO maple series sporting Curly Maple.

...I still have a few lumps from getting smacked with the rule book multiple times over there decided to modify the picture since they could be following me over here with rule book in hand ready for another swift thrust into the noggin :D Look mom no pocket clip another no no in the piff piff zone.

Always happy to see your traditionals here along with your moderns and other knives, brother. Seems we just have the regular BF rules over on this side of the forum and guys and gals that just like knives, whether fixed or folding, modern or traditional, clipped or non-, saucily engraved or not. ;) Every once in a while someone will wander in and act like an a**hole, somebody else will let him know, we share a laugh, and move on. Good crew here and good thread, this....

Nice curly maple, BTW.

Always happy to see your traditionals here along with your moderns and other knives, brother. Seems we just have the regular BF rules over on this side of the forum and guys and gals that just like knives, whether fixed or folding, modern or traditional, clipped or non-, saucily engraved or not. ;) Every once in a while someone will wander in and act like an a**hole, somebody else will let him know, we share a laugh, and move on. Good crew here and good thread, this....

Nice curly maple, BTW.
Thanks my friend :)
This is were I originally began my journey and we’re I will be ending up in I’m sure.I acquired a taste for traditionals and wandered away but always returning here sharing my love for tactical knives. I truly miss some of the genuine and nice folks on the traditional side and sharing my passion with those. Like here and anywhere there will be those thriving on bullying and or whining . Wether it be mods or just forum members behind the scenes reporting a post”s”.
With that being said there’s many nice and genuine folks here also and I love that you can post any knife here for all to enjoy and learn about without the worries of you can’t post this and you can’t say this and it goes on and on. Unless some rules change on the traditional side and there are some mod changes I will never go back to the traditional side ever. Thanks for the warm welcome back to the true knife passion side we’re no bias to any knife happens and are welcome :)

Last edited:
Score the fat then Dry rub on the Tri tip, let it come to room temp for an hour then I'll start cooking

m2KAjCOh.jpg

Back