Emerson Tiger

I recall seeing a YouTube video a few years ago in which Ernie said his EDC knife was a Commander.

I just read earlier today that his current EDC knife is, and has been for the last year, a Tiger. Cool!

I recall seeing a YouTube video a few years ago in which Ernie said his EDC knife was a Commander.

I just read earlier today that his current EDC knife is, and has been for the last year, a Tiger. Cool!

Not hard to believe, the way the Tiger locks into your hand has to be experienced to understand.

Black blade with custom black and tan G10 scales contoured, black G10 bolsters. Deep carry titanium pocketclip, titanium stand offs and thick titanium leaf spring lock and pivot pin from Nathawut. My dream build.

^^I don't think any of the guys that make custom scales will offer it as a already made item. Something like that will be more of a made to order custom scale. Best thing if you're interested would be to PM a few and ask them if they would.

^^I don't think any of the guys that make custom scales will offer it as a already made item. Something like that will be more of a made to order custom scale. Best thing if you're interested would be to PM a few and ask them if they would.

Thanks. Who are "them" ?

^^You just need to go into the Exchange's custom shop. There are some good service providers there. I don't know of any specifically as it's something I have never asked about but have seen plenty pictures of various styles made for people from various materials.

^^You just need to go into the Exchange's custom shop. There are some good service providers there. I don't know of any specifically as it's something I have never asked about but have seen plenty pictures of various styles made for people from various materials.

Thanks again for the help!

'Tigers in stock' -- great news for anyone looking for their next Emerson!
The Tiger has interrupted my edc rotation.
I realize the novelty hasn't worn off, but I have not put another knife in my pocket since my Tiger arrived ... whether it be work, home, or going about town, the Tiger is in pocket.

Back