End the Mystery... the Grab Bag image thread!

I just received my $500 grab bag and I'm quite happy with it. A Pork Chop Battle Grade in my favorite all around color combo, black coating with black micarta. A Custom Shop Ergo Mini Muk with red liners and an interesting scale material. I'm not sure what the material is (Mammoth perhaps?), but it's very comfortable in hand and the transparent red pins are a really cool touch. I also got a SYKCO Scrapivore with what appears to be a double cut finish. Two of my three blades are uncoated, and one is INFI, can't ask for any better than that!

If anyone knows what the scales are please let me know. :thumbsup:

I would have to say if my $500 bag looks like this, no piggies will be going to market! That there is an ideal bag.

A DC scrapivore? Now that is some grab bag magic right there. I hope there are more of those in the boxes to come, cause I want one!

That's actually a Scrapivore LE, and I think it's the 3rd or 4th one we've seen in the grab bags! :cool:

Edited, as the Scrapivore LE's were polished, not double-cut. Sorry. :oops:

Last edited:
Wow

I mean Wow that is awesome.

I just received my $500 grab bag and I'm quite happy with it. A Pork Chop Battle Grade in my favorite all around color combo, black coating with black micarta. A Custom Shop Ergo Mini Muk with red liners and an interesting scale material. I'm not sure what the material is (Mammoth perhaps?), but it's very comfortable in hand and the transparent red pins are a really cool touch. I also got a SYKCO Scrapivore with what appears to be a double cut finish. Two of my three blades are uncoated, and one is INFI, can't ask for any better than that!

That's a Bag I could get into.

How about a Boom parang, PD, and a CS WTH

Thanks for the BEEF info gents; I think we could assemble a Wikipedia page on the man/myth/machine now.

Still haven't seen a bag I disagree with. Sure, we could all use more INFI and CS beauties, but a lot of this SR101 has been really cool. And Scrapivores!

That R9 Bowie is so awesome. Sweet scores!

That's actually a Scrapivore LE, and I think it's the 3rd or 4th one we've seen in the grab bags! :cool:

If it is polished then it would be an LE, while still cool, I already have them, he said double cut, like bead blasted man. Bring on the dull finish, stealthiness!

If it is polished then it would be an LE, while still cool, I already have them, he said double cut, like bead blasted man. Bring on the dull finish, stealthiness!
Ack! Crap, you're right, I totally messed that up! :oops:

I wasn't too keen on those orange handles either but I got an ASH2 with them on the last grab bag run. I stripped it and now I actually think that the orange looks pretty sweet with bare steel.

The orange/black and blue/black are perfect on bare steel, especially satin or high polish, micarta for bare stripped aka competition style. Picked up a red/black once but looked too brownish so let it go wish they'd switch to a brighter less maroon red

Denny and Garth, both lay outstanding edges..

Had a CS RMD w/ Denny's edge and an NMSFNO w/ a Garth edge..both, top,top

Nice box, Z-hntr!

That muk is a beauty!

The garth blades are razors, forgot who did my user tglb but when it came it wouldn't even tear paper none the less slice it clean like a garth or beefed edge. My swine shaving sheet looked like he gave up and ripped it by hand :rolleyes:

guess my bag isnt going to show up today. USPS seems to have botched the delivery and it was stuck at a sorting facility. hopefully I'll have something to show off tomorrow.

Thanks for the BEEF info gents; I think we could assemble a Wikipedia page on the man/myth/machine now.

Still haven't seen a bag I disagree with. Sure, we could all use more INFI and CS beauties, but a lot of this SR101 has been really cool. And Scrapivores!

That R9 Bowie is so awesome. Sweet scores!

Yeah, that R9 is tits. I got a $250 bag that I'm playing delivery tag with USPS right now (signature required, even though they would otherwise put it in a locked box) since I was unexpectedly called into work yesterday.

Hopefully they try again today, I signed the orange card indicating that I accept delivery at my residence without being present. Lets see if the postman abides.

I don't have my bag in hand yet, but I know that I will be looking to trade into a Scrapivore.
We have seen a bunch of them, but with my luck, I won't have one in my bag...
;):oops::rolleyes:

that is an awesome bag.

Got my $250 bag today. Not sure what the models are, but they're pretty damn nice.

15047439744281758897707-300781.jpg

Thanks for letting me know the model! Now I can get a sheath for it.

These are my first Busse knives.

Back