Esnyx Custom Knives

For the past year or so, knives have been a large part of my life. I have never found something that has brought me so much joy and excitement(besides my family), and I feel I would be doing myself a disservice by not pursuing it, and giving it my all.

Well, folks, its official. After going back and forth for the past couple months, I have finally reached a decision. Today, I gave my two weeks notice to leave my job in order to pursue my passion full time! It's going to take me some time to plan it all out, acquire equipment, and set up my new shop, but, before long, I will be in full production!

I have a long journey ahead of me, but I think that it will be well worth it, and I have this community to thank for it! So many of you have been so supportive of my work, giving me the courage to pursue this full time, and I couldn't be more appreciative of it all. I only hope to live up to, or exceed, your expectations! I hope to see some of you at future knife shows!!

Wish me luck!!

Big congrats, Evan!

Thank you for the wonderfully encouraging comments and congratulations everyone! I am very excited to get this started!

Fantastic! I plan to be a customer as well as a fan. Please keep us up to date on your progress, Evan. I look forward to watching your business grow!

The best of luck in your new career Evan! I'm pullin' for you bud! :D:D:D

Best of luck Evan. I feel that you're going to be quite successful in your venture. The time is right in that traditional knife making market and from what I've seen of your work, you produce nothing short of extraordinary hardware. I'm trying to save some dough for an Esnyx myself someday soon. Best of luck to you.

Congrats on your decision, Evan! :thumbup::thumbup:
You've got the talent and skills to succeed, and now all you need is a little luck! ;):eek:;)
Best wishes for your new direction! :thumbup::D:thumbup:

- GT

Evan, best of luck to you on your new venture! Honesty and hard work is all it takes and we all know you have both these traits. Look forward to seeing what you create!

Will you be taking custom orders?

Evan, I wish you great success in your new business and hope to own some of your great knives. You would do well to hire Earl as a PR exec. :D

This is great news, Evan! I knew it was only a matter of time before you took this step. You've got real talent, and I'm proud to say "I knew you when".

Good luck!!!

Evan,

I have been admiring your work from afar from a while... it is all beautiful. Thank you for your craftsmanship. Many blessings to you on this new path.

All the best in your new enterprise. I have followed your burgeoning knife modification and knife making abilities with great interest and fascination. You have both the talent and artistic interpretation abilities to spawn a great new career. I am hoping to own one of your masterpieces one day!

Bold move Evan and I wish you well and I am looking forward to the new ideas. ;):thumbup::)

Good luck with going full-time Evan, and the start of a new chapter in your life, I'm sure you'll go from strength to strength :thumbup:

Good for you Evan! I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision.

I've been lucky to have been customer for a couple of your knives and am looking forward to more.

Hope all goes well for you!

Joe

That's great Evan! As an owner of some of your work, I know that you definitely have the skill to start this journey. I have to say I'm glad I have the ones I got before your waiting list becomes years long!

Great news, Evan! It has been fun to see you progress to this point. My wife started her own business 12 years ago and it was the best career move she ever made. Best of luck to you and I would like to get on your order list right now.

Back