1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Esnyx Custom Knives

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by pmew, Nov 10, 2014.

1. liamstrain

liamstrain

Jan 16, 2013
    Fantastic, Evan. Congratulations.

2. philllll

philllll Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2013

Big congrats, Evan!

3. esnyx

esnyx Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Thank you for the wonderfully encouraging comments and congratulations everyone! I am very excited to get this started!

4. Dr. Scott

Dr. Scott

Aug 12, 2013
    Fantastic! I plan to be a customer as well as a fan. Please keep us up to date on your progress, Evan. I look forward to watching your business grow!

5. gunstockjack

gunstockjack Mid-low tech sexagenarian. Gold Member

May 14, 2011
    The best of luck in your new career Evan! I'm pullin' for you bud! :D:D:D

6. BigBiscuit

BigBiscuit

Dec 11, 2014
    Best of luck Evan. I feel that you're going to be quite successful in your venture. The time is right in that traditional knife making market and from what I've seen of your work, you produce nothing short of extraordinary hardware. I'm trying to save some dough for an Esnyx myself someday soon. Best of luck to you.

7. 5K Qs

5K Qs Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2014
    Congrats on your decision, Evan! :thumbup::thumbup:
    You've got the talent and skills to succeed, and now all you need is a little luck! ;):eek:;)
    Best wishes for your new direction! :thumbup::D:thumbup:

- GT

8. rockgolfer

rockgolfer Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2008
    Evan, best of luck to you on your new venture! Honesty and hard work is all it takes and we all know you have both these traits. Look forward to seeing what you create!

Will you be taking custom orders?

9. dave308ek

dave308ek

Apr 19, 2014
    Evan, I wish you great success in your new business and hope to own some of your great knives. You would do well to hire Earl as a PR exec. :D

10. glennbad

glennbad Knife Moddin' Fool Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 13, 2003
    This is great news, Evan! I knew it was only a matter of time before you took this step. You've got real talent, and I'm proud to say "I knew you when".

Good luck!!!

11. clutchcarter

clutchcarter Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Great idea Evan. You have what it takes! Best wishes to you!

12. Todd Isa 53

Todd Isa 53 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Evan,

I have been admiring your work from afar from a while... it is all beautiful. Thank you for your craftsmanship. Many blessings to you on this new path.

13. Luger1952

Luger1952 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 12, 2012
    All the best in your new enterprise. I have followed your burgeoning knife modification and knife making abilities with great interest and fascination. You have both the talent and artistic interpretation abilities to spawn a great new career. I am hoping to own one of your masterpieces one day!

14. Primble

Primble

Mar 31, 2014
    Bold move Evan and I wish you well and I am looking forward to the new ideas. ;):thumbup::)

15. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Good luck with going full-time Evan, and the start of a new chapter in your life, I'm sure you'll go from strength to strength :thumbup:

16. Joe58

Joe58 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Good for you Evan! I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision.

I've been lucky to have been customer for a couple of your knives and am looking forward to more.

Hope all goes well for you!

Joe

17. mike Berkovitch

mike Berkovitch

Nov 15, 2007
    Good luck in your new way

Mike

18. draggat

draggat Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 26, 2010
    That's great Evan! As an owner of some of your work, I know that you definitely have the skill to start this journey. I have to say I'm glad I have the ones I got before your waiting list becomes years long!

19. jacob75

jacob75

Jan 3, 2009
    Congratulations Evan! You're a very talented fellow. Best of luck to you!

20. Notthisfalcon

Notthisfalcon

Oct 21, 2014
    Great news, Evan! It has been fun to see you progress to this point. My wife started her own business 12 years ago and it was the best career move she ever made. Best of luck to you and I would like to get on your order list right now.