1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Esnyx Custom Knives

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by pmew, Nov 10, 2014.

1. cchu518

cchu518 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2013
    Congrats and tons of luck and smoke to your new endeavor!

2. Brisket

Brisket

Aug 2, 2009
    Jake, that is a looker! Excellent mammoth and I really like the threaded bolsters.

3. Smithhammer

Smithhammer

Nov 9, 2012
    Fantastic, Evan. I've often wondered why it's so rare to see DIB on a pocketknife, when it's not that uncommon on fixed blades.

4. esnyx

esnyx

Feb 10, 2014
    WOW, that's an oldie, but goodie! I completely forgot about that knife! Glad to see it's still holdin' up!

Thanks for all of the well wishes, everyone! I should be able to take some pics of the shop for you guys by mid next week. It's too much of a disaster right now.... Boxes and tools scattered everywhere...

5. esnyx

esnyx

Feb 10, 2014
    The shop is finally coming together! Some final organizing tomorrow morning, and I am in business! 'Bout time I get to work on a knife!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It took a heck of a lot longer than I thought it would to set up, but, boy, am I glad its finally done! Now the fun begins!!!

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D

May 28, 2013
    Noice!:thumbup:

7. ANoharaJ87

ANoharaJ87

Jun 23, 2014
    NICE!! Can't wait to see it after a few hundred knives ;-)

8. thales2015

thales2015 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2014
    Awesome :) :thumbup:

9. paulhilborn

paulhilborn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 22, 2006
    NICE Evan:thumbup: this is an old furniture salesman talking here, are those old console TV cabinets the belt Sanders are mounted to;):cool:

The shop looks spacious and super functional and the tunes are covered:thumbup:

10. Primble

Primble

Mar 31, 2014
    Lookin' great Evan !!!! :eek::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D

11. Gevonovich

Gevonovich

Jan 17, 2011
    Thanks for the look inside!! Can't wait to see gems flowing!!

12. Markesharp

Markesharp

Mar 8, 2014
    +1 :thumbup:

13. fairhaven

fairhaven

May 22, 2013
    Glad to see that you can start doing what you love.

14. rickmenefee

rickmenefee

Jun 26, 2005
    They look great

15. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Nice looking shop Evan :thumbup: A bit different to many of the dark, dingy, and dangerous cutlery workshops of Sheffield :eek: Good luck my friend :thumbup:

16. glennbad

glennbad Knife Moddin' Fool Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 13, 2003
    Looks too clean, I can still see the floor, and the bench tops.

Good luck, buddy!

17. Cory Hess

Cory Hess

Jul 1, 2014
    Definitely cool to see the shop in it's unsoiled state. You can add me to the list of people eagerly awaiting seeing what you produce in your new locale.

18. clutchcarter

clutchcarter Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 11, 2011
    The shop looks great Evan. You must feel like a kid with a new toy.

19. esnyx

esnyx

Feb 10, 2014
    Hahaha! more like a kid with a new toy shop!

Woohoo!!

20. cchu518

cchu518 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2013
    Happy for you man! You do really cool work!