Eureka, Talon, 92 Photo Gallery

People often talk about the difficulties that beset the organisation of the annual Forum Knife: polls, costing, bickering,funding, delivery etc and I'm sure these are complexities.:eek: But, I would be really happy to see a Club Knife based on the Eureka frame. It's so unusual and yet aesthetic, practical too, GEC have it on the books so no extra tooling or development costs. I'd personally like to see a single blade, long pull Spear, Gimp type shield as on the Galvanics, Barehead (of course!) Smooth Bone- Ivory coloured, all steel construction and why not GEC's fine 440c stainless for difference? I hear grail being whispered in my ear....:D:D;)

Regards, Will

Where do I get one? Great idea :thumbup:

Mike

359c2f4e193b712144ca1683f723fc01.jpg

Haven't posted here in a while. Here's a look at my current collection of 92's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to take it to the next page :D Great collection . WOW

Mike

I had to take it to the next page :D Great collection . WOW

Mike

Thanks Mike! It's taken me sometime to get as far as I have. Still working on finishing the collection. Hopefully GEC will do another run of these very very soon!

b2b0608e4b594dcd92d52cf36f9052ab.jpg

Thanks to a new friend I have gained another EJ. CheChen rosewood, Thanks again Phil!!

Ebony and Spear, triumph of the Old School! Fantastic shot that, immense contrast between the woods really sets it off.

Regards, Will

Came home to this little unexpected treasure in my mailbox! Ebony Eureka Jack all steel.
Phil I can't thank you enough for your generosity! This is and forever will be my most cherished knife in my little collection! Thanks again my friend!

b6aea41e754018073c5d5de0607c6830.jpg

A few good friends of mine unknowingly went in together to help me acquire this snakewood Eureka! I'm completely blown away at the generosity shown by these fine gentlemen!! Thanks again to all of you!!
6a486798340586638845e4224afa1e62.jpg

Received this pair a few days ago. Really like the 92 pattern and these single spear Talons are well done.
Got the stag talon in a nice trade with willythekid and I bought the other one while we were at it.
92%20talons%2001.JPG

Received this pair a few days ago. Really like the 92 pattern and these single spear Talons are well done.
Got the stag talon in a nice trade with willythekid and I bought the other one while we were at it.

I didn't have them very long but I sure thought they were very nice! I'm not a stag guy but seeing one like that has me second guessing that lol. Glad you are happy with them! My wharncliffe green bone 92 is well used and well loved... the 92 is an outstanding pattern.

92%20talons%2001.JPG

A fantastic pair!!! Well done

Gorgeous collection! The center jigged bone and the ivory bone are certainly eye catching and my personal favorite of the lot.

Forgive the 81 but this is the most recent shot of my only 92.

Kperla, that is a fine collection of 92s! :thumbup: :thumbup: Maybe we will see another run of Eureka Jacks this year :)

Back