Eureka, Talon, 92 Photo Gallery

Finally got around to getting all of my 92's out to oil them and decided to snap a group photo before I put them away.

49211208dd5900798dba88e11aa17a92.jpg
ff2de4c9334d49fe664d7236f6d7d779.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kperla, as stated, what a Wonderful collection:cool::thumbup:

Gorgeous collection! The center jigged bone and the ivory bone are certainly eye catching and my personal favorite of the lot.

Forgive the 81 but this is the most recent shot of my only 92.

Brett, what a "ONE" to have my friend. The pinnacle of 92's:thumbup:

Thank you Paul!
And I agree that Galvanic is a beaut!!!

Was there a special name for this type of jigging? It is definitely deeper and more random than GEC's normal jigging patterns.

IMG_4358_zpsnqnqijes.jpg

I'm not sure. My antique green 92 is the same style of jigging I really like it! I'm also a little envious of your Northfield, very nice![emoji3]

Thank you for the kind words Al, Paul, and Kperla.

Travman, that jigging is perfect. I hope to see GEC run that again.

Last edited:
Finally got around to getting all of my 92's out to oil them and decided to snap a group photo before I put them away.

49211208dd5900798dba88e11aa17a92.jpg
ff2de4c9334d49fe664d7236f6d7d779.jpg

Wonderful collection. I'm hoping GEC makes a Eureka soon. I have an ebony Talon and would like to add to this great pattern.

huh, good to know waverave waverave I was told the opposite - going to be a short filler run. At 700 each cover this is a large run.
I was a bit surprised to hear that as well. I know a lot of folks like the pattern perhaps they are trying to meet demand somewhat.

The first run of 92s were so beautiful it's kinda hard to take it all in. I gotta try to get one of these!

With the revelation on a new run of #92's I'm kinda changing my though process on what I'll purchase for the remained of the year. I am all about getting a #29 but I'm only interested in the TKC SFO but I'm also not gonna trip over myself and stare at my phone 24/7 to get one. I'd be equally as happy if not happier to land a 92 green canvas. If they are doing 700 I won't have to scour online to score one even. Very glad they are doing these. Eureka's are a timeless pattern for sure. Maybe I'll get lucky and land both but a 92 just went to the top of my want list.

Phenomenal!

The Great Eastern Cutlery 92 has been my grail GEC for quite some time now. I'm really excited for this release! I'm really happy to see it will be a larger run. Thanks for that info waverave waverave !

First run Eureka jack with spear main modified into a clip. Would have preferred a barehead, but all the Northfields were capped,
and the Tidioutes' spears had the nicks too far forward to make into a clip. That's what I call a looooong pull! ;)

jJyzDcR.jpg

Northfield Camel Bone has no color listed so does that mean it will be a tan color?

Back