1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Eureka, Talon, 92 Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Primble, Jul 7, 2015.

1. GE Jr

GE Jr Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Missed the first time around, and I've been waiting for these to run again...no lack of interest here! :) My Tidioute and Northfield selections will be represented by the Bone Brothers - Jigged and Camel. :D

Mingecutter, Jathes and rbeggs like this.
  2. Fox79

Fox79 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 24, 2017
    I’m in for a calico bone and a camel bone. I’m excited!

3. Jathes

Jathes Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 6, 2016
    Got in on micarta and camel bone. Would like to see barehead and no shield for the bone.

cbr1000 likes this.
  4. Signalprick

Signalprick Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Micarta for me. Looking forward to this one for sure. I too hope for a TIW barehead!

5. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    I went ahead and reserved a micarta... Didn't want to be left out. ;)

Sacto, Jathes and cigarrodog like this.
  6. cigarrodog

cigarrodog Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 18, 2014
    Way to go John. I went with the NF Stag and the Jigged Bone. I hope the the Stag is Sambar.

JohnDF likes this.
  7. akaMatt

akaMatt Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

May 10, 2017
    I was in right at the open, had the stag in my sights, all green, sure I'll take it!... and I couldn't pull the trigger. What got me was I just reserved one of the 77's, they're both spears, and only 1/8" difference. And I wasn't convinced enough that either will actually steal any pocket time from my 93 Lamb, since I don't even give my spear 15 much time. So I took a pass, hopefully I don't regret it when I start to see pics. Congrats to all who have ones reserved!

cigarrodog likes this.
  8. JohnDF

May 14, 2018
    Exactly why I went ahead and reserved one. :confused:

cigarrodog and akaMatt like this.
  9. cbr1000

cbr1000

Jan 31, 2013
    Snakewood 92 Talon from last run, Curtin & Clark Eureka Jack.

[​IMG]

10. cricks1492

cricks1492 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 14, 2013
    What website are you guys reserving these on? I feel totally out of the loop here.

11. cbr1000

cbr1000

Jan 31, 2013
    Collectorknives.net

cricks1492 likes this.
  12. Signalprick

Signalprick Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Wow! That Curtin and Clark looks almost new. Gorgeous!

cbr1000 likes this.
  13. Hibou Canne

Hibou Canne

Jan 7, 2016
    i reserved a micarta but i hope ill be able to buy a camel bone. looks like a fantastic pattern. i would like a different shield than the hot dog though.
    ATB HAGD

14. Rockon75

Rockon75 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2008
    I'll reiterate my post found at #271....
    Talon spear, eureka cope placed on the pile side....ill add-bearheaded with No shield or cloud or keyhole or hounds tooth shield. African blackwood. Nickle silver pins, liners, bolsters with a wrap around spring that closes the blade well on the cope side...a guy can dream can't he.

15. cbr1000

cbr1000

Jan 31, 2013
    100 years old or so and unused... Other than a shipping ding on the springs it's perfect. I'd like to use it, but have this weird feeling that the folks that owned it before me would prefer I not.

willard0341 and rdave like this.
  16. black mamba

black mamba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Fantastic C&C, cbr, unreal really. Here is my nicest older one, but just from the mid '80s.

[​IMG]

peanutsxx, Fox79, sardian and 8 others like this.
  17. cbr1000

cbr1000

Jan 31, 2013
    I'm having hot dog shield anxiety over this. I will be really disappointed if they use the hot dog. No offense to anyone that likes it. I don't care for it, just personal preference. I know there's a lot of people that like it. Hoping for a diamond or oval.

Hibou Canne likes this.
  18. JohnDF

May 14, 2018
    I'm hoping for a Tidioute shield on the Micarta. :cool::thumbsup:

19. JohnDF

May 14, 2018
    Sorry... Double post... :oops:

20. Hibou Canne

Hibou Canne

Jan 7, 2016
    IKR oval, diamond or tidioute would be awesome.