Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Thanks to Mr. Phillip Patton for this slick fella here.

S5lNumE.jpg

Waiting on a 551-1702 griptilian in M390 and another M390 Kershaw Link....I figure since my birthday is in 2 days I atta buy myself a couple presents haha

Couldn't resist the CKF black Friday sale, finally bought a Morrf-5. I should have bought one sooner, it's pretty amazing:

XRs9n4Q.jpg

Also arriving today, after a pre-order what feels like years ago at this point, the cute little mini-Natrix copper. It's about Olamic Busker-sized, it's tiny, really, and I love it. Flips like a champ and it's cute as a button too:

ksVyp7Y.jpg

Reate Crossroads, should be with me in 12-15 hrs if that @#$@! Delivery guy does his job. :mad::D

AB762EEF-04B1-4838-B010-0C76FD489D2E.jpeg This Police 4 came today and I’ve had it for about 6 hours and used it to cut a lime for a drink and it’s already showing some character on the blade. I love that.

Man, I have been lusting over one of those.

I kept talking myself out of it, but I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger. It's great, really. I like it better than the spydiechef for impromptu food prep, and the action is fantastic. At the same time, it's thin and and light, albeit wide, for comfy carry.

Back