Fairly Knives Chat - For people who like Knives, have Knives or use Knives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening guys!

Xander I hope you get promoted soon! Sounds good at your work.

I like the new rifle you got, cool pics too. The old engraving is cool, great shot down the barrel as well.

Afternoon men. Just kicking back and trying to relax. It is going to be a very busy stressful week with my wife's surgery this week.So I am going to relax as much as I can before and spend a lot of time with her making sure she is relaxed going into this.

Smoke's up for the wife Mike.

Ok,my first post in the new & improved chat.
I do have knives,I do like knives,I do use knives,I do want more knives & I also do occasionally get cut by knives....
I kinda like it when a knife bites me & gets a taste of my blood,makes it mine.

Did someone say KNIVES? Yea, i'm a big fan. I like them overbuilt!

Best wishes for the missus, Mike. Hang in there bud.

Morning all. Best wishes BC. Tell your wife we're all thinking about y'all. Been off work for a week, have to go back today. It's gonna suck.

Did someone say KNIVES? Yea, i'm a big fan. I like them overbuilt!

Best wishes for the missus, Mike. Hang in there bud.

Hey Gooeytek! Great to see you here.

Morning all. Best wishes BC. Tell your wife we're all thinking about y'all. Been off work for a week, have to go back today. It's gonna suck.

I hope the break was a good one, have a good day at work too.

Hiya Fairly Freaks!
Daniel is the maker to watch. That's the latest news.

Good afternoon men! All the best to you and your wife BigCountry! We're here for you!

I've been out of touch for a few days. A big wind storm came through our area and took down a tree at a family member's house and I cut it up and stacked it for the city to pick up. Then, I went to where I hunt and put up a new deer stand with my son over the weekend. It helps to have the right gear for doing both of those things. And part of that gear was a couple of DFK specials. The tree was taken care of with a chainsaw, axe, and a DFK Chopper! The deer stand work was a bunch of tools, but the DFK Chopper and a DFK Legal EDC came in handy for everything from branches and brush to cubing bacon and other meal prep. If you have never cubed slab bacon with a Fairly Chopper, you should try it!

Hiya Fairly Freaks!
Daniel is the maker to watch. That's the latest news.

:D :cool: Much appreciated!

Afternoon men.Thank you all for the prayers and smoke. You men are a great group of guy's!!!!

We have your back!

Good afternoon men! All the best to you and your wife BigCountry! We're here for you!

I've been out of touch for a few days. A big wind storm came through our area and took down a tree at a family member's house and I cut it up and stacked it for the city to pick up. Then, I went to where I hunt and put up a new deer stand with my son over the weekend. It helps to have the right gear for doing both of those things. And part of that gear was a couple of DFK specials. The tree was taken care of with a chainsaw, axe, and a DFK Chopper! The deer stand work was a bunch of tools, but the DFK Chopper and a DFK Legal EDC came in handy for everything from branches and brush to cubing bacon and other meal prep. If you have never cubed slab bacon with a Fairly Chopper, you should try it!

Hey thanks for the kind words! Sorry to hear about the storm but good to hear about the knives.

Chopping Bacon! :D I like that.

I hope you guys are having a great day! It has been a very stressful last few days here trying to get everything together supply wise. As of today things are coming together very nicely though! I dropped $115 on shipping for supplies only today! :D I have almost finalized my friction folder plans and will have a sign up thread with options soon. I am literally working every waking hour, in the day on knives and evenings and mornings on planning. This is the hardest and best job I have ever had, I appreciate the ongoing support and feel if I keep on it I might make it in this knife thing!

Oh yeah, watch out for Credit Card Knives very soon! I have lots of Ti on the way. :D

Mornin' Guys! It's Anniversary Day!

Thoughts and prayers going your way BigCountry!

For everyone hanging out, who hasn't bought one of Daniel's knives yet, get with the program! And make sure you get a Sara leather sheath! Just sayin' :D

Cheers! Have a great day everyone!

wanted to say hello.
i love knives as well.
just have one hand to write so im keeping it simple.
be safe you all.

Mornin' Guys! It's Anniversary Day!

Thoughts and prayers going your way BigCountry!

For everyone hanging out, who hasn't bought one of Daniel's knives yet, get with the program! And make sure you get a Sara leather sheath! Just sayin' :D

Cheers! Have a great day everyone!

:D Good morning! Thanks too!

wanted to say hello.
i love knives as well.
just have one hand to write so im keeping it simple.
be safe you all.

Hey Cabra! Good to see you.

We're thinking of you, get better soon!

Guys, send some good thoughts out to Cabra.

Morning men.Thanks for everything. What sucks is tomorrow in the surgery waiting room they have a computer for you to use but have BF blocked.Must be worried about knives being bad.Hell they have always been therapeutic for me!!

good morning y'all . I watched BLADE yesterday just because it is called BLADE. I like the sword/knife sounds in that movie .Do you guys have suggestions for a epic knife movie? As for real knife stuff I have been working on a kiridashi for a guy at work,it is coming out very nice.Hope all is well for everyone . Later

Morning men.Thanks for everything. What sucks is tomorrow in the surgery waiting room they have a computer for you to use but have BF blocked.Must be worried about knives being bad.Hell they have always been therapeutic for me!!

You may have to bring Blade or Tactical Knives! :D

Great luck with everything BigCountry, we send our best wishes.

good morning y'all . I watched BLADE yesterday just because it is called BLADE. I like the sword/knife sounds in that movie .Do you guys have suggestions for a epic knife movie? As for real knife stuff I have been working on a kiridashi for a guy at work,it is coming out very nice.Hope all is well for everyone . Later

Yes!

Epic Knife Movie... Ip Man was pretty cool! Not all knives but seriously realistic swordplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back