Favorite guns?

Garth, I'm glad you asked!

My personal all time favourite..... The Mataba Model 6 Unica...... Hard to find and a bit quirky but sweet looking and reported to be VERY accurate and italian designed!

OR

The new Mossberg tactical lever action! Seeing how in Australia semi auto's are illegal.... I figure this is the next best thing!

GO GARTH!

Mossberg464lever.jpg

One of my dream rifles - While it may look odd - it just feels so right in my arms :) :thumbup:;)

32359-Steyr%2520Aug%2520Military%2520new.jpg

For ARs, either a Knights Armament sr-15 or a new LMT LM8.

Man, I hadn't seen those Scorpion Sigs. Those look great. Unfortunately, living in Mass, you can't buy them because they're a different "model", even if it's basically changing the color. Unbelievable.

I've wanted an FAL forever. I definitely need something that will reach out a little further. I'm also really tempted by the Tikka T3 ultralights. Before I started buying Busses I almost got one of those Sako's, called a finlight I think.

out of em all my 2 favorites right now are LWRC m6a2 14.7 .556 and Kimber Pro covert

Just got back from the range.Shot my m1a.Although I really like that gun....shooting it makes me realize how much I love my FAL.

I'll second this. (Though mine's not an SAI M1A; it's an LRB M14SA)
The M14/M1A and the Garand are easily my two favorite rifles to shoot.

100_1532_edited-1-1.jpg

3rifles.jpg

what stock is that on your m1a? and where can i get one? looking at getting a nice wood stock for my custom build that ted brown might be doing for me and could use a sweet stock for glass bedding, gonna make a 18 inch tack driver! :D

what stock is that on your m1a? and where can i get one? looking at getting a nice wood stock for my custom build that ted brown might be doing for me and could use a sweet stock for glass bedding, gonna make a 18 inch tack driver! :D

That's a USGI stock. (Note the selector cut out.) It came that way from LRB. It was one of LRB's ShotShow (2009) rifles they had on display. Had the chance to grab it and jumped at the opportunity.

Back