Favorite Spyderco ?

I just got my Sage 2 last week, and I don't want to carry anything else... but I love my Endura and my s30v ukpk for their purposes. If they brought back the Foliage Green g 10/ ffg Endura and Delica, (or barong, if we include discont'd, that might be the favorite all time)... Brutal question... Bring back the g10 endura/delica!!! Spyderco's get me all happy...

The great thing about the paramilitary 2 is that it just melts into your hand. It feels so perfect; your thumb locks into the ramp in a way that makes the knife seem as if it's being produced out of you. The straight spine transfers motion forward powerfully, giving confidence to every serene slice. It's really just one of those perfect things.

The sage series aren't QUITE as ergonomic however they still feel great in the hand and all of them look and function like a knife twice it's price. I have the 1 and 3 and I love them both immensely. The 3 deploys faster, smoother, and requires les effort to deploy than a sebenza. Awesome knives!

I bought the last of the Stag Arms Manix 2 XL. It's an incredible blade. Fit and finish are outstanding. It appears to be a revised Manix 2, as the pocket clip is better positioned then other Manix models that I've seen.

If you can find a Stag Arms Manix 2, I would say snatch it up.

The great thing about the paramilitary 2 is that it just melts into your hand. It feels so perfect; your thumb locks into the ramp in a way that makes the knife seem as if it's being produced out of you. The straight spine transfers motion forward powerfully, giving confidence to every serene slice. It's really just one of those perfect things. [QUOTE/]

I couldnt have worded that better myself, although I am starting o favor the MAnix 2 Xl more . Only because its has more of a huge awesomeness to it, its also far easier to manipulate 1 handed with the ball bearing set up as opposed to the Para 2's compression lock.

The great thing about the paramilitary 2 is that it just melts into your hand. It feels so perfect; your thumb locks into the ramp in a way that makes the knife seem as if it's being produced out of you. The straight spine transfers motion forward powerfully, giving confidence to every serene slice. It's really just one of those perfect things.

The sage series aren't QUITE as ergonomic however they still feel great in the hand and all of them look and function like a knife twice it's price. I have the 1 and 3 and I love them both immensely. The 3 deploys faster, smoother, and requires les effort to deploy than a sebenza. Awesome knives!

I could not have worded that better myself, although I am starting to favor the Manix 2 Xl more. Only because its has more of a huge awesomeness to it, its also far easier to manipulate 1 handed with the ball bearing set up as opposed to the Para 2's compression lock.

Native 4, check.
Delica, check.
Endura, check.
On deck........the infamous Para 2.

realistically...

sub 3" - g10 dragonfly
3" - native 5
3.5" - dlc para 2
4" - ti military

...and if it's gotta be one - ti millie

Favorite that I own: Para 2. Love the compression lock.

Favorite that I don't yet own: M4 Military sprint with titanium frame lock and G10.

Good choice!!! Is it as good looking as they say? And does the M4 have any protective coating? (Rockwell about 62 or 65?). Tx.

I've got the Para in CPM D2 coming in tomorrow so this may change, but at the moment my leafstorm tops the list. BIG little knife.

Back