1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

Fiddleback Flea Market Feedback (Good and Bad Trades and Sales)

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by thurin, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Black93GT

Black93GT

May 19, 2015
    I'd imagine this is just adding to the kudos he already received, but I'd like to thank Rick Lowe for the sale.

My new Kephart arrived very quickly and he was able to work with me on payment options. I swore off the use of PayPal 10-15 years ago and normally do things the old fashioned way (Snail mail and cashiers checks). Though suspicious I was a Nigerian prince, he was willing to accept a payment from my bank directly to his email. Low and behold, (no pun intended) USAA uses PayPal to deliver the payments so it worked great for both of us!!

Thanks again Rick!!

2. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Absolutely over the top deal with Adequacy for this awesome thing scandi HB plus a little something else for my son. He and I spent the last 45 minutes of daylight fiddling with our Scandi blades. Hope Ryan doesn't mind me posting this. Thanks brother, I owe you.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  3. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Thats cool of him

i thought your name was Bob:eek:

4. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Sorry I corrected it. The knife was bought for my youngest boy Chris. Adams little brother.

5. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    can he drive like Adam?:D

6. adequacy

adequacy Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 19, 2014
    It was my pleasure Bob. I'm very glad to hear you and Chris are enjoying the scandi blades and that he liked receiving that mail call!

Fantastic transaction with Bob (bmurray) and I highly recommend everyone gets an opportunity to communicate with him and get to know him a little bit more like I did. Thanks again.

7. Darth Blader

Darth Blader Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 11, 2016
    I purchased a few from rcartmell3. Great transaction and quick shipment. I would highly recommend working with Robert given the chance.

8. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Another good transaction with ShanghaiJer. Would trade with again. Thanks

9. Rick Lowe

Rick Lowe KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 6, 2005
    Black93GT is certainly not a Nigerian prince (have to be careful), but great to work with! Super communication and pleasant sense of humor.

10. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    The main difference is when he goes to get you a beer, you end up with only 6 ozs

11. ShanghaiJer

ShanghaiJer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2014
    Thank you! Perfect transaction from my perspective as well.

12. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    dsarps is a great member to deal with. Made a nice trade recently and all went very well.

13. romarin

romarin Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Big thanks and high praise to Heespharm for a swift shipment and smooth-as-silk transaction: my Esquire with his handmade sheath were a joy to acquire.

14. grogimus

grogimus KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 27, 2012
    Picked up an excellent Bushfinger from fogdart- came in exactly as described, shipped fast, good communication- couldn't ask for better.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

15. Heespharm

Heespharm Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 8, 2011
    Glad you love it... great transaction

Jaz322 great transaction as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. varga49

varga49 Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 1, 2016
    Another smooth as glass transaction with my fellow Texan [down Houston way], and FF aficionado Heespharm! Thanks Bro!
    And that Leather is looking mighty fine too!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  17. Heespharm

Heespharm Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 8, 2011
    No problem... thank you! I'll miss that one

18. NOLA

NOLA Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 9, 2016
    I've had good deals/trades recently with nbrackett, scotcha, bmurray and heespharm.

Thanks guys.

19. Scotcha

Scotcha Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Thanks Nola for the perfect transaction. Hope you're enjoying the blade.

20. varga49

varga49 Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 1, 2016
    Smooth transaction for a Sweet Bush Adder with triathlonking. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]