1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

Fiddleback Flea Market Feedback (Good and Bad Trades and Sales)

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by thurin, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Nbrackett

Nbrackett Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 19, 2015
    Over the past couple months I've had great transactions with Scotcha, Heespharm, Bmurray, Swonut, 3-1-1, and Jaz322. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with any of them again. Thanks guys!

2. Luca917

Luca917 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Don't trust Bob. Bmurray. He'll wait until he knows you are weak, then offer to sell you a prize knife that you just can't refuse. Then he'll be remarkably generous as well. You're package will arrive and you'll be...ummm...stunned. He's evil. Avoid him at all costs.

Thank you Bob! You are the best. Pics coming tomorrow in the appropriate thread.
    Tony

3. grogimus

grogimus KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 27, 2012
    Truth! Bob is one of the best guys I've ever dealt with, on any forum, and about many different knives.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

4. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Ok Tony and Dan, I guess I'll keep sending those monthly knife-support payments to you two. You guys are awesome.

5. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    I just posted up a few new ones. I had three more but my boys claimed them before they got put on the flea market. Smart kids.

6. Thorns

Thorns

Nov 22, 2016
    Done Deals with Bear71, and Ashe By God County, off of these forums and im here to say they're good people. both ofem.

7. Heespharm

Heespharm Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 8, 2011
    Kalsu, nbrackett,warrior108, mapper66 and KP all great transactions and great guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  8. Kalsu

Kalsu Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Heesphram, excellent transaction as well. Good guy to deal with.

9. Kalsu

Kalsu Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Had a great transaction with dsarps. Great guy to deal with. It was an all around 100% positive experience. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with dsarps again.

10. dsarps

dsarps Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    A great transaction goes both ways of course, and Kalsu was an absolute pleasure to work with.

He also went well above my shipping and packaging expectations, so it goes without saying that I would work with him again anytime.

11. ncrockclimb

ncrockclimb Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2014
    Just purchased a knife from rcartmell3. Paid on Monday, he shipped on Tuesday and I got the knife today. The knife was in perfect condition and I would be VERY happy to deal with him again.

12. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Great transaction with rcartmell3 for a beautiful BC jr for my youngest son. Thanks

13. Beast

Beast

Jun 20, 2009
    Made an awesome deal with Scotcha, evertime again!
    Thank's a lot Abe

14. ShanghaiJer

ShanghaiJer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2014
    I'll second this.

15. Scotcha

Scotcha Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Thank you Gentlemen, was a pleasure dealing with you both [emoji106][emoji106]

16. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Great transaction with xxwjtxx (Will), I'll definitely deal with him again. Thanks

17. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Can't remember if I left feedback for Abe (Scotcha) or not on my Bushfinger but it was a very smooth transaction from down under. Thanks

18. xxwjtxx

xxwjtxx Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 13, 2013
    Thanks Bob -- same here; it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Enjoy the knife!!

19. Scotcha

Scotcha Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Thanks Bob. Glad you got that Bushfinger.

Always a pleasure!!

20. varga49

varga49 Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 1, 2016
    Props to two old timers here for their extraordinary generosity by selling me great knives.Thanks Tony and Brian. I really appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk