Fiddleback Flea Market

2016-0311-13. Dropped point Maverick with Double Mint Jade over natural liners and Lime pinstripes, TT; convex on 5/32" A2 steel. CONUS; never used or carried. Must be 18 to buy

I will sell for $250

Last edited:
Camp Muk for sale. Bocate with green pinstripes. 5/32" 01 steel No trades
New and unused. $SOLD

Last edited:
2 bushcrafter Jr for sale
No trades

Wenge with blue racing pinstripes; SFT; 1/8" A2 steel. $225

Green curly maple with natural over white pinstripe; SFT 1/8" A2. $SOLD

Last edited:
A Bushboot and an Osprey Warthog for sale

Got both of these in trades
I don't have the specs for them, sorry
unused by me, I believe unused by previous owners
I have sheaths for both

asking $225.00 for Warthog ****Sold to Warrior108***

asking $250.00 for Bushboot
Now $200.00 shipped ****Sold***

paypal goods and services only
Conus only
shipping and paypal fees included
I sell mostly on the exchange so I hope my post is ok

Both sold
Thanks for looking everyone

Last edited:
A Bushboot and an Osprey Warthog for sale

Got both of these in trades
I don't have the specs for them, sorry
unused by me, I believe unused by previous owners
I have sheaths for both

asking $225.00 for Warthog
asking $250.00 for Bushboot
paypal goods and services only
Conus only
shipping and paypal fees included
I sell mostly on the exchange so I hope my post is ok

thanks for looking
I'll take the Warthog. Please pm PayPal info. Thanks

PRICE DROP!

For sale a Duke and Woodsman. The Woodsman I bought new. The Duke I bought from one of our esteemed members on the other side of the planet. Prices - shipped / insured CONUS / lower 48 only, Paypal only. You must be 18 and know the knife laws in your state to buy. First "i'll take it" here counts. Lowball offers will be ignored.

1) Duke with Ironwood O1, SFT, Black & Lime liners with Predator Pinout. Unused by me and does not appear to have been sharpened. There is a very small spec on the right side of the blade, it is shown on one of the pics. It is about one inch from the tip and about a quarter inch from the edge. I tried to get a closer shot, but was not able to show it clearly. I am sure it can be blended out. Just wanted full disclosure. $350

2) Woodsman 5/32 PIB, tapered tang, unused, unsharpened, not sure of steel type. $300

Wtb or trade for an old school Bushnub in wood. 1/8" or 3/32" please. I have numerous fiddlebacks I can trade as well, including a sweet Bushnub II in Bloodwood. Thanks

SOLD

Fiddleback Forge (Andy Roy) KE Bushie Bushcraft Knife with Joufuu Sheath - PRICE DROP

LARGE PRICE DROP - LET"S GET IT SOLD - $260 Paypal'ed and shipped CONUS with Joufuu sheath (both sheaths actually, but the Joufuu is the one you want)!

I have a gorgeous Fiddleback Forge KE Bushie in new condition for sale--it's not been used. This bushcraft and outdoors knife was handmade of O1 Steel with a convex grind, has lacewood handles with black G10 and yellow liners, and sports a tapered and skeletonized full tang. This knife is absolutely unused and is in new condition. It is the most nimble and comfortable knife I've ever held!

I am only selling to clear some space and recoup some cash.

Andy's knives are hard to come by--he does not take custom orders, and he sells what he makes as he makes it. If you bought this knife new today, I believe it would cost you over $400 plus tax and/or shipping (see link here for a comparable knife available now: https://www.knivesshipfree.com/fiddl...ners-a2-steel/).

Please email or PM with any questions.

Thanks!

IMG_7876.jpgIMG_7887.jpgIMG_7880.jpgIMG_7877.jpg

Last edited:
fiddleback forge (andy roy) ke bushie bushcraft knife with joufuu sheath - price drop

large price drop - let"s get it sold - $260 shipped conus with joufuu sheath (both sheaths actually, but the joufuu is the one you want)!

Please email or pm with any questions.

Thanks!

-yhpm

WTS- My precious Duke. 5/32" TT High grind guardless- I think it is O1. I bought this very lightly used and I have used it in the kitchen and to strip loose bark of a log I was to split- Pretty light use. No batonning. Nife is very sharp and i suspect the original edge. I do not know what kind of burl it is. I am only selling as I need to refocus on synthetics and a less corrosive steel as I intend to move to a tropical climate. The Jofu sheath is a very nice one and works well for this knife.

There is a tiny bit of freckling near the butt and a small whitish line on the handle- I suspect I bumped against something white while it was in the sheath. I have tried to show these below.
365.00 delivered CONUS.******SPF to willic per PM last night***********
Thanks,
Bill

Last edited:
WTS 3/32" Monarch:
2016 0715 07 – Monarch w/ black bolstered Fiesta burlap, SFT Convex on spalted 3/32” A2
Has been handled but not used, I just decided it does not fit in my users, so might as well move along. Comes with Diomedes sheath- also like new. Knife was 355.00 new, sheath was 65.00
355.00 delivered CONUS.*** Dropped to 300.00*** ********SOLD**************
Trade interests:
Handyman
Custom Shop Duke
Bruce Culberson knife

Thanks,
Bill

Last edited:
Up for grabs is a lightly used Esquire (just a bit of kitchen use) in 3/32" A2 SFT, bloodwood over natural liners and blue pinstripes. I've got another Esquire I like better, so I'm letting this one go. The smudge on the handle in the second picture is just a reflection and not actually on the handle.

Asking $TRADED shipped to the U.S.

Last edited:
WTS- My precious Duke. 5/32" TT High grind guardless- I think it is O1. I bought this very lightly used and I have used it in the kitchen and to strip loose bark of a log I was to split- Pretty light use. No batonning. Nife is very sharp and i suspect the original edge. I do not know what kind of burl it is. I am only selling as I need to refocus on synthetics and a less corrosive steel as I intend to move to a tropical climate. The Jofu sheath is a very nice one and works well for this knife.

There is a tiny bit of freckling near the butt and a small whitish line on the handle- I suspect I bumped against something white while it was in the sheath. I have tried to show these below.
365.00 delivered CONUS.
Thanks,
Bill

A guardless Duke with a super sweet high grind... Can she come to Martinsville to live?

-Will

Back