1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 33 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 17 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. pcguy23

pcguy23 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2014
    Last price drop on Bushboot in post #11687 to
    $200.

Thanks for looking

2. ncrockclimb

ncrockclimb

Nov 20, 2014
    I'll take it. PM sent.

3. crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Oct 2, 2013
    ……………….

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  4. xxwjtxx

xxwjtxx Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 13, 2013
    Looking for a 4" RH dangler sheath for an Arete.. need it for a hike this weekend as another sheath on order fell through. If you have one and can ship ASAP hit me up!

5. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    I'll take the green bushcraft jr for $200

6. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Esquire with sheath #11642 price drop to $270.00

7. rcartmell3

rcartmell3

Jan 10, 2014
    you got it. thanks

8. Kirkwood

Kirkwood Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 29, 2012

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  9. adequacy

adequacy Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Please contact me at johnson DOT rym AT gmail DOT com for the fastest communication, but here on bladeforums works as well.

Paypal as payment. Check or MO is fine after it clears and then I can ship.

$180 3/32 A2 SFT Scandi Hiking Buddy. Natural bolster. Natural thick liners. Ruby red shadetree. Picked this one up from Jarrett [Panthera tigris]. It was used lightly by him, but I have not used it since I have become owner. I noticed it has a piece of tang/steel blocking the path [not completely] through the lanyard hole. It does not affect the knife at all, but in case you are the type who likes to utilize the lanyard tube, I thought it should be mentioned that it'll be possible but more difficult to pass cord through.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trade interests
    Osprey Warthog in 3/32.
    KE Bushie in 3/32.
    Old School Lady finger in 3/32.
    3/32 Scandiman in a more "colorful" handle.
    3/32 Handyman convex.
    3/32 Hiking buddy convex.
    3/32 WAS Rocky Mountain Ness
    USERS are welcome!!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  10. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Beautiful Runt, 3/32", Marblewood with custom RLO pocket sheath. Steal of a price at $220.00

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  11. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Priced drops for a really nice Hiking Buddy and a beautiful Ironwood PK in Post 11601

Thanks for looking & check out other sales in my signature

12. Rick Lowe

Rick Lowe

Jan 6, 2005
    Two for sale, both unused and like new. Price includes shipping.
    Minimuk, 1/8" 01, dyed curly maple $210
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Kephart, 1/8" 01, blackwood, super thin tapered tang. $220 SOLD
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  13. Heespharm

Heespharm

Nov 8, 2011
    Sorry meant to write in mung thread

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  14. bear71

bear71 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Excuse the mung - Bob, you're Runt may be Marblewood judging by the large streak of a different color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Priced drops and some additional pics in Post 11601

Thanks

16. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    Price drop on Monarch 11697************SPF*************

Bill

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  17. KP

KP Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2011
    click here for sale listing with more pics

Price includes USPS Priority shipping to US addresses. I will ship internationally only if buyer is willing to pay via PayPal gift and accept responsibility for lost or seized shipment.

I'd prefer to sell but I would consider trading for a hardwood handyman in 3/32" or 1/8" without lime green pinstripes, with cash going either way as needed.

Take $50 off if you buy the Terrasaur and Esquire.

Fiddleback Forge Terrasaur - $300 - 3/32" A2, skeletonized full thickness tang with wenge scales, natural micarta liners, and blue g10 pinstripes. Blade length is approximately 4.13 inches, overall length is approximately 8.88 inches, weight is approximately 4.1 ounces. The knife is in great condition - lightly used and carefully stropped and polished. Some minor signs of use including some faint patina and spots remain that are minor enough that they hardly show up in the pictures below. The lines you see are a reflection of the tree overhead. It comes with the sheath pictured. I dyed the sheath using RIT dye and wiped it off numerous times before letting it dry and finishing it with some Obenauf's. I've worn it a handful of times and tested out some spots and have not noticed any of the dye coming off onto fabric or the knife handle.

[​IMG]

Fiddleback Forge Esquire - $300 - 5/32" 01 steel, tapered tang with blackwood scales, natural micarta liners, and orange g10 pinstripes. Blade length is approximately 2.75 inches, overall length is approximately 6.38 inches, weight is approximately 2.8 ounces. The knife is in great condition. It has been used, sharpened and polished. Some minor signs of use including some faint patina, spots, scuffs and scratches remain but are minor enough that they are hardly noticeable in the pictures below. It comes with the pocket sheath pictured. The magnets in the sheath have made the knife slightly magnetic.

[​IMG]

18. Bigadam

Bigadam Gold Member Gold Member

May 22, 2011
    As low as I'm going bump on production camp post 11543! 285 shipped USA

Sent from the pay phone beside 7/11!

19. Zardo

Zardo Gold Member Gold Member

May 31, 2015
    Up for sale: Brand new - never used or carried.

RUNT : with Box Elder Burl over natural with Lime pinstripes, SFT tang, convex 1/8, spalter 01 steel. 2015 0731 listing date

PayPal only $ 195 - shipped to you. Awesome Runt for under 200 - brand new !!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  20. Zardo

Zardo Gold Member Gold Member

May 31, 2015
    Up for sale: Brand new - never used or carried.

RUNT : with Black Ash Burl over natural with Blue pinstripes, Tapered tang, convex 5/32, spalted 01 steel. 2015 0710 listing date

PayPal only $SOLD

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017