Fiddleback Flea Market

Looking for a 4" RH dangler sheath for an Arete.. need it for a hike this weekend as another sheath on order fell through. If you have one and can ship ASAP hit me up!

Please contact me at johnson DOT rym AT gmail DOT com for the fastest communication, but here on bladeforums works as well.

Paypal as payment. Check or MO is fine after it clears and then I can ship.

$180 3/32 A2 SFT Scandi Hiking Buddy. Natural bolster. Natural thick liners. Ruby red shadetree. Picked this one up from Jarrett [Panthera tigris]. It was used lightly by him, but I have not used it since I have become owner. I noticed it has a piece of tang/steel blocking the path [not completely] through the lanyard hole. It does not affect the knife at all, but in case you are the type who likes to utilize the lanyard tube, I thought it should be mentioned that it'll be possible but more difficult to pass cord through.

gkkyUat.jpg

DlJPMy6.jpg

Il4KyAm.jpg

XoI08J1.jpg

bkHqPUa.jpg

Xv0TbpX.jpg

Trade interests
Osprey Warthog in 3/32.
KE Bushie in 3/32.
Old School Lady finger in 3/32.
3/32 Scandiman in a more "colorful" handle.
3/32 Handyman convex.
3/32 Hiking buddy convex.
3/32 WAS Rocky Mountain Ness
USERS are welcome!!

Last edited:
Beautiful Runt, 3/32", Marblewood with custom RLO pocket sheath. Steal of a price at $220.00

Last edited:
Priced drops for a really nice Hiking Buddy and a beautiful Ironwood PK in Post 11601

Thanks for looking & check out other sales in my signature

Two for sale, both unused and like new. Price includes shipping.
Minimuk, 1/8" 01, dyed curly maple $210
tq9jjJX.jpg
[/IMG]
SEjM0wt.jpg
[/IMG]
kRuV2lT.jpg
[/IMG]

Kephart, 1/8" 01, blackwood, super thin tapered tang. $220 SOLD
hJiyy9o.jpg
[/IMG]
5CFCx3L.jpg
[/IMG]
4Flomq9.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Excuse the mung - Bob, you're Runt may be Marblewood judging by the large streak of a different color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

click here for sale listing with more pics

Price includes USPS Priority shipping to US addresses. I will ship internationally only if buyer is willing to pay via PayPal gift and accept responsibility for lost or seized shipment.

I'd prefer to sell but I would consider trading for a hardwood handyman in 3/32" or 1/8" without lime green pinstripes, with cash going either way as needed.

Take $50 off if you buy the Terrasaur and Esquire.

Fiddleback Forge Terrasaur - $300 - 3/32" A2, skeletonized full thickness tang with wenge scales, natural micarta liners, and blue g10 pinstripes. Blade length is approximately 4.13 inches, overall length is approximately 8.88 inches, weight is approximately 4.1 ounces. The knife is in great condition - lightly used and carefully stropped and polished. Some minor signs of use including some faint patina and spots remain that are minor enough that they hardly show up in the pictures below. The lines you see are a reflection of the tree overhead. It comes with the sheath pictured. I dyed the sheath using RIT dye and wiped it off numerous times before letting it dry and finishing it with some Obenauf's. I've worn it a handful of times and tested out some spots and have not noticed any of the dye coming off onto fabric or the knife handle.

Fiddleback Forge Esquire - $300 - 5/32" 01 steel, tapered tang with blackwood scales, natural micarta liners, and orange g10 pinstripes. Blade length is approximately 2.75 inches, overall length is approximately 6.38 inches, weight is approximately 2.8 ounces. The knife is in great condition. It has been used, sharpened and polished. Some minor signs of use including some faint patina, spots, scuffs and scratches remain but are minor enough that they are hardly noticeable in the pictures below. It comes with the pocket sheath pictured. The magnets in the sheath have made the knife slightly magnetic.

As low as I'm going bump on production camp post 11543! 285 shipped USA

Sent from the pay phone beside 7/11!

Up for sale: Brand new - never used or carried.

RUNT : with Box Elder Burl over natural with Lime pinstripes, SFT tang, convex 1/8, spalter 01 steel. 2015 0731 listing date

PayPal only $ 195 - shipped to you. Awesome Runt for under 200 - brand new !!!!

Last edited:
Up for sale: Brand new - never used or carried.

RUNT : with Black Ash Burl over natural with Blue pinstripes, Tapered tang, convex 5/32, spalted 01 steel. 2015 0710 listing date

PayPal only $SOLD

Last edited:
Back