Fiddleback Flea Market

Up for sale: Brand new - never used or carried.

RUNT : with Purple Haze magma over natural with Lime pinstripes, Tapered tang, convex 5/32, spalted A2 steel.
$SOLD

Last edited:
New condition Big Sneaky Pete, bolstered handle with tapered tang, beautiful spalted steel on this one. Cost: $460 Price: $350 shipped

booahh,
Yes, it does have the metal pocket clip. Price without sheath is 275.00.- I was unable to PM you.
Thanks,
Bill

booahh,
Yes, it does have the metal pocket clip. Price without sheath is 275.00.- I was unable to PM you.
Thanks,
Bill

I'll take the 2016 0715 07 – Monarch w/ black bolstered Fiesta burlap, SFT Convex on spalted 3/32” A2 for 275 without the sheath. Need to upgrade my account so I can pm, will be doing that shortly.

Got a few custom orders coming in soon, and need to make some room! :D

All of the usual rules apply; first I'll take it via post or PM (time stamps checked) will prevail. Bid only if knife/knives are legal to own in your state or municipality, and you are 18 years of age or older. All knives will ship insured 2-day USPS with tracking number to the lower 48; all prices are already below cost, however if you have a reasonable offer, PM me... Please pay via PP goods & services...period. If you want multiple knives, please PM me and we can work on a price; similarly if you are OCONUS or have questions, please PM me before bidding/buying.

Thanks For Looking!

Note: Pics taken today; all knives are in the exact condition represented

The Knives
=======

KE Bushie: Epic Shadetree Starry Night burlap, over natural canvas, with a white pinstripe, 1/8" SFT, convex ground A2 steel; this one has a nice FAT handle - SPF via PM!

FullSizeRender_zps2o3hhwlu.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpslbofkhp4.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpstyuggr7z.jpg

Last edited:
3 knives for sale. All are new and never used or carried. CONUS. must be 18yrs old to purchase. Paypal F&F

1. Curly Q Recluse with green curly oak over natural with white pinstripe; SFT tang: 5/32" 01 steel ($290)

2. Stubbymuk with black bolsters over maple burl over black with lime pinstripes; SFT 1/8" 01 steel. ($175)

3. Stubbymuk with green maple over natural liners with lime pinstripes; SFT tang; 1/8" A2 steel. ($175)

Last edited:
Black93GT contact me via PM or email to ruger315atcharterdotnet with address and I'll give you PayPal info.
Thanks!
Rick

Back