Fiddleback Flea Market

Duke
A2
NEW
$300 or trade for something 4-5". No wood

Once your usergroup is fixed and the for sale ad is legal, I will take the Duke. Also have a few in the 4-5" range to trade. thanks

Once your usergroup is fixed and the for sale ad is legal, I will take the Duke. Also have a few in the 4-5" range to trade. thanks

I don't know how to pay for the Gold Membership.

Edited by Andy to remove e-mail address because of forum rules. Please excuse the intrusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how to pay for the Gold Membership. Can you email me mrchevy07 at g mail?

TRD_SEQUOIA

You must follow the rules of the forum. You need to upgrade your membership or remove your ad. This type of stuff can get the Flea Market shutdown for everyone and put us in the bad graces of the Site owner & Mods here.

So please remove the ad until you have met the minimum forum requirements for selling.

Thanks,
Phillip

MiniMUK for sale. new and unused. CONUS. Must be 18yr old to purchase. Paypal F&F

2015-0821-12 MiniMuk with box elder burl over natural with blue pinstripes: SFT tang; convex on 1/8" spalted A2 steel.
I will sell for $150

Last edited:
up for sale: Brand new - never used or carried.

runt : With black ash burl over natural with blue pinstripes, tapered tang, convex 5/32, spalted 01 steel. 2015 0710 listing date

paypal only $240 - shipped to you PRICE DROP $220

URL=http://s1304.photobucket.com/user/Paultoutant/media/IMG_0884_zpsfddudg9c.jpg.html]
IMG_0884_zpsfddudg9c.jpg
[/URL]

paid $275 for these awesome burl runt - price cut to $ 220

OK Paul, I'll bite! That's a pretty sweet little Runt! PM on the way...

2014-1024-12 EDC II with Bocote over natural with Blue pinstripes; TT; convex on 5/32" spalted 01 steel. Nicely tapered tang and nice figuring on the wood. Never used or carried.
I will include a Heber Ellsworth sheath that originally had lime stitching- I sent it back to Heber and he replaced the lime stitching with blue to match the pinstripes on this one (small area of lime stitching still on back loop area). Sheath is a nice fit for the blade.

Price: $225 shipped. I actually really like the original EDC, and may be interested in trading this one for an EDC. Especially liked one that sold on here with black bolster and natural canvas.

Attachments

• IMG_7522.JPG
    IMG_7522.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_7523.JPG
    IMG_7523.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_7524.JPG
    IMG_7524.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_7525.JPG
    IMG_7525.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_7526.JPG
    IMG_7526.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 88
SOLD

Osprey Knife and Tool Apache – NIB: Perfect condition just as I received it from DLT. DLT also provides a nice leather sheath. I can’t remember if the knife was even in the sheath. Just what you would expect from Chris the Bog Oak is incredible and the white pin liners just put it over the top. Price $440 OBO shipped

20170222_165849_resized_zpsxnoxv2j4.jpg

20170222_165905_resized_zpsqxowcq8l.jpg

Last edited:
Evening all! I'm on the lookout for something in Osage. Something EDCable preferably with a taper. If you are willing to part with something like that let me know! Thanks!

Just a friendly reminder of a big hunk of a knife still available! production camp post 11543! 285 shipped USA

Sent from my the pay phone beside the Quickie Mart! Where Duff is buy 5 get one free!

CLICK HERE FOR EXCHANGE THREAD WITH MORE PICS

Price includes USPS Priority shipping to US addresses. I will ship internationally only if buyer is willing to pay via PayPal gift and accept responsibility for lost or seized shipment.

I'd prefer to sell but I would consider trading for a hardwood handyman in 3/32" or 1/8" without lime green pinstripes, with cash going either way as needed.

Take $50 off if you buy two knives and $100 off total if you buy all three.

Fiddleback Forge Terrasaur - $280 - 3/32" A2, skeletonized full thickness tang with wenge scales, natural micarta liners, and blue g10 pinstripes. Blade length is approximately 4.13 inches, overall length is approximately 8.88 inches, weight is approximately 4.1 ounces. The knife is in great condition - lightly used and carefully stropped and polished. Some minor signs of use including some faint patina and spots remain that are minor enough that they hardly show up in the pictures below. The lines you see are a reflection of the tree overhead. It comes with the sheath pictured. I dyed the sheath using RIT dye and wiped it off numerous times before letting it dry and finishing it with some Obenauf's. I've worn it a handful of times and tested out some spots and have not noticed any of the dye coming off onto fabric or the knife handle.

Fiddleback Forge Esquire - $280 - 5/32" 01 steel, tapered tang with blackwood scales, natural micarta liners, and orange g10 pinstripes. Blade length is approximately 2.75 inches, overall length is approximately 6.38 inches, weight is approximately 2.8 ounces. The knife is in great condition. It has been used, sharpened and polished. Some minor signs of use including some faint patina, spots, scuffs and scratches remain but are minor enough that they are hardly noticeable in the pictures below. It comes with the pocket sheath pictured. The magnets in the sheath have made the knife slightly magnetic.

SOLD///Fiddleback Forge Bush Hermit - SOLD///$300 - 3/32" A2, skeletonized full thickness tang with East Indian rosewood scales, black G10 liners, and white G10 pinstripes. The knife is in great condition - lightly used and carefully stropped and polished. Some minor signs of use including some very faint patina, scratches and spots but you have to really scrutinize the knife under a light to find them. It comes with the sheath pictured, which has been treated with Obenauf's.

Last edited:
Back