1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 33 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Boker Urban Trapper 732 , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. NOLA

NOLA Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 9, 2016
    For sale: Sweet Sylvrfalcen with a nice grind and good wood grain.

2016 1216 03 – Sylvrfalcen w/ black bolstered waterfall bubinga, SFT
    Convex on spalted 3/32” A2

New, unused and never carried or sharpened.

Payment via PayPal, includes shipping via USPS Priority mail to US50

$withdrawm

[​IMG]

First email, PM or "I'll take it" gets the knife

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  2. adequacy

adequacy Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 19, 2014
    One last bump to try and get this one traded or sold. Added lots of photos!

Please let me know if you have questions!

3. TRD_SEQUOIA

TRD_SEQUOIA

Nov 12, 2016
    I have one sir. Pm me. Won't let me message you

4. TRD_SEQUOIA

TRD_SEQUOIA

Nov 12, 2016
    Please send me a pm. It won't let me PM you

5. Kirkwood

Kirkwood Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 29, 2012

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  6. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    For Sale: Camp Nessmuk

2013 0823 012 – Camp Nessmuk, Sapphire Blue Burlap from Shadetree on black canvas liners and bolsters, Tapered Tang, Convex on 5/32” thick 01 steel

This is one I never thought I would sell, but I find myself not using it anymore. I sent it back for a Spa visit a couple of months back and it has been unused since then. It comes with an extremely sharp Wicked Edge. The only minor flaw it has is that the maker’s mark was partially thinned out during the Spa treatment.

Price: $Sold to NUTRAMAC includes Rick Lowe Sheath shown and USPS domestic shipping

The first firm “I’ll take it” response posted here and followed by a PM will get the knife.

Note: If you are a Registered User with no personal mail (PM) privileges here, please click on my user name and send me a “Visitor Message”. I will reply there.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  7. xxwjtxx

xxwjtxx Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 13, 2013
    ISO synthetic handled nessmuk; would prefer micarta but open to anything with solid spalting, a nice grind, and either 1/8tt, 5/32tt, or 3/32sft. Users are ok if they are not abused!

8. NUTRAMAC

NUTRAMAC Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 8, 2014

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  9. Luca917

Luca917 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Hello ladies and gents.

Selling my maroon linen micarta Bushcrafter. Here's the flea market listing from when I bought it:
    $270...Bushcrafter, Maroon Linen w/ beauty mark, 1/8" 01, Tapered Tang! with some of the nicest spalting I've seen on a Fiddleback!

The handle profile on this one seems a bit slimmer than my other Bushcrafter.
    I've never carried, used, or sharpened this blade, but it does have scratches on the flats. I've tried to capture them in these pics.

Because of the scratches...to your door in the CONTUS, I'd let her go for $220. SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  10. Zardo

Zardo Gold Member Gold Member

May 31, 2015

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  11. Zardo

Zardo Gold Member Gold Member

May 31, 2015

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  12. NUTRAMAC

May 8, 2014
    Hello everyone,
    Looking for a kephart, handyman or ladyfinger (or anything close to this shape and size) in sapphire burlap or blue burlap. Bolsters are a plus.
    Users are welcome as long as there not abused ;)
    Please pm me or email me
    [email protected]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  13. swonut

swonut KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 1, 2007
    I'll take it. Tony, we'll have some fun at Trackrock and try to turn this fella into a Drop Point Bushcrafter... I don't think I've got your PayPal, so if you can pm me, I'll pay up.

14. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Visitor message left for you

15. TRD_SEQUOIA

TRD_SEQUOIA

Nov 12, 2016
    Don't know where that is sir

16. NUTRAMAC

May 8, 2014
    Please send me a email
    [email protected]

17. Luca917

Luca917 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2016
    PM sent!

18. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    On your profile page. Thanks

19. TRD_SEQUOIA

TRD_SEQUOIA

Nov 12, 2016
    The forum rules prohibit selling of knives without the correct membership. As they provide our home here, we take this rule very seriously, and they do too. I would ask you to get a gold membership to do this. I actually provide incintive for users to upgrade. If you become gold, I give you $5 discount on every Fiddleback Forge knife you buy from us directly. This can easily cover the costs of the upgrade, and avoid problems with the mods. I apologize for having to delete the post and subsequent ones that referred to the sale.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2017
  20. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    TRD SEQOUIA -> You need to have a Gold level membership or higher to sell knives on the forum. Please upgrade your membership (and get PM privileges) or edit to remove your ad.

Thanks,

Phil