Fiddleback Flea Market

For sale: Sweet Sylvrfalcen with a nice grind and good wood grain.

2016 1216 03 – Sylvrfalcen w/ black bolstered waterfall bubinga, SFT
Convex on spalted 3/32” A2

New, unused and never carried or sharpened.

Payment via PayPal, includes shipping via USPS Priority mail to US50

$withdrawm

63adb0bd90fcdd0c94275506a74d05bf.jpg

First email, PM or "I'll take it" gets the knife

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For Sale: Camp Nessmuk

2013 0823 012 – Camp Nessmuk, Sapphire Blue Burlap from Shadetree on black canvas liners and bolsters, Tapered Tang, Convex on 5/32” thick 01 steel

This is one I never thought I would sell, but I find myself not using it anymore. I sent it back for a Spa visit a couple of months back and it has been unused since then. It comes with an extremely sharp Wicked Edge. The only minor flaw it has is that the maker’s mark was partially thinned out during the Spa treatment.

Price: $Sold to NUTRAMAC includes Rick Lowe Sheath shown and USPS domestic shipping

The first firm “I’ll take it” response posted here and followed by a PM will get the knife.

Note: If you are a Registered User with no personal mail (PM) privileges here, please click on my user name and send me a “Visitor Message”. I will reply there.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

Last edited:
ISO synthetic handled nessmuk; would prefer micarta but open to anything with solid spalting, a nice grind, and either 1/8tt, 5/32tt, or 3/32sft. Users are ok if they are not abused!

Hello ladies and gents.

Selling my maroon linen micarta Bushcrafter. Here's the flea market listing from when I bought it:
$270...Bushcrafter, Maroon Linen w/ beauty mark, 1/8" 01, Tapered Tang! with some of the nicest spalting I've seen on a Fiddleback!

The handle profile on this one seems a bit slimmer than my other Bushcrafter.
I've never carried, used, or sharpened this blade, but it does have scratches on the flats. I've tried to capture them in these pics.

Because of the scratches...to your door in the CONTUS, I'd let her go for $220. SOLD

Last edited:
Up for sale: Brand new - never used or carried.

RUNT with Box Elder Burl over natural with Lime pinstripes, SFT tang, convex 1/8, spalter 01 steel. 2015 0731 listing date

PayPal only $SPF

Last edited:
up for sale: Brand new - never used or carried.

runt : With black ash burl over natural with blue pinstripes, tapered tang, convex 5/32, spalted 01 steel. 2015 0710 listing date

$$ SOLD

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
Looking for a kephart, handyman or ladyfinger (or anything close to this shape and size) in sapphire burlap or blue burlap. Bolsters are a plus.
Users are welcome as long as there not abused ;)
Please pm me or email me
nutramac22lr@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Hello ladies and gents.

Selling my maroon linen micarta Bushcrafter. Here's the flea market listing from when I bought it:
$270...Bushcrafter, Maroon Linen w/ beauty mark, 1/8" 01, Tapered Tang! with some of the nicest spalting I've seen on a Fiddleback!

The handle profile on this one seems a bit slimmer than my other Bushcrafter.
I've never carried, used, or sharpened this blade, but it does have scratches on the flats. I've tried to capture them in these pics.

Because of the scratches...to your door in the CONTUS, I'd let her go for $220.

I'll take it. Tony, we'll have some fun at Trackrock and try to turn this fella into a Drop Point Bushcrafter... I don't think I've got your PayPal, so if you can pm me, I'll pay up.

The forum rules prohibit selling of knives without the correct membership. As they provide our home here, we take this rule very seriously, and they do too. I would ask you to get a gold membership to do this. I actually provide incintive for users to upgrade. If you become gold, I give you $5 discount on every Fiddleback Forge knife you buy from us directly. This can easily cover the costs of the upgrade, and avoid problems with the mods. I apologize for having to delete the post and subsequent ones that referred to the sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
TRD SEQOUIA -> You need to have a Gold level membership or higher to sell knives on the forum. Please upgrade your membership (and get PM privileges) or edit to remove your ad.

Thanks,

Phil

Back