1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 35 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 31 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 34 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    SOLD :frown: (frown because I'm having regurts already)

Bushfinger w/ Ancient Bog Oak over black liners & white pinstripes, TT Convex on spalted 5/32” A2

Bought directly from Allen and this may have been one of the 2016 BLADE knifes but I'm not certain. Handle is nice and thin, spalting is beautiful and the taper is sweet! Balance is outstanding. (those are my personal opinions of course) Landed another in 3/32" and unfortunately one has to go - still feel undecided even as I post this.

Knife has not been carried. It has not been used as far as I know and it has been stropped with .5 micron DiaSpray on thin leather.

$400 >> $375 includes PayPal fees and USPS shipping. PM or email with any questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  2. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    (Found thanks guys) ISO a 3/32" scandi hiking buddy. I have some nice blades to trade or may buy.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  3. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Pm sent

4. Darth Blader

Darth Blader

Nov 11, 2016
    Patch Knife for sale or trade. This is a catch and release for me. Purchased from rcartmell3 last week and the knife is perfect, but just not the right feeling in hand for me. It is in perfect condition. Previous owner said it was never used or carried and I haven't either.

Trying to get what I have into it: $200 OBRO via PayPal shipping included - PM me for PayPal address.

Will consider any Fiddleback for trade, so let me know what you've got. Can add cash for the right one.

Full description: Patch knife w/ Curly Maple burl over black w/ lime pinstripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8” spalted 01 steel

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  5. Heespharm

Heespharm

Nov 8, 2011
    Culling the collection

Massive crazy price drops

All knives comes with sheath pictured free of charge

1. Ed karda Blackwood natural liners and white pinstripes O1 5/32 tapered tang has seen use and sharpening $160

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3 runt tuxedo 01 tapered tang a very stout 3/16 it's been used and sharpened has a blemish in the micarta on the right side when blade is facing down (see pic) USED TO BE A "sandblasted finish" but I sanded smooth... 155

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  6. Luca917

Luca917 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2016
    A stunner here. Really struggling with letting this one go, but here she is.

W.A. Surls Huntsman, absolutely epic ironwood handle over black liners, white pinstripes, SFT Flat ground on 3/32” A2

$240.00 (OBO)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's dust on the tang...not a scratch.
    [​IMG]

Light small scratch on the back left flat here.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. fogdart

fogdart Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 7, 2015
    Thinning the herd a bit… Unless noted, all are as-new, never used.
    First "I'll take it Rules". Please send me a PM if possible if you have any specific questions. No trades please.
    I'll cover PP fees and US shipping. Contact me for international shipping.
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki

1. Commando Runt, natural micarta, 3/32 SFT. $130...SOLD

2. Hiking Buddy, Guardless, Commando, natural micarta, 3/32 SFT $160...SOLD. I personally removed the guard on this one so it’s a bit like the production Puukko in profile.

3. Ladyfinger, maroon and black w/ black liners, 3/32 SFT. $210...SOLD

4. Ladyfinger, OD and natural w/ natural liners, 1/8” SFT. $225

5. Bushfinger, Coffeebag burlap w/ natural liners, lime pinstripes and stainless pins. 18” TT $245 ...SOLDVery nice taper w/ a high grind make this very light and very well balanced!.
    Second hand but in new condition.

6. Bog Oak Bush Hermit, 1/8” TT. $290...SOLD I took the point off the guard on this one. The guard is still there, just not as pronounced... see photo

7. Osage Bush Hermit, 1/8” TT. $290... SOLD I put a little flame to the Osage to bring out the grain and took the point off the guard on this one also... see photo

8. Leuku, Saphire burlap w/natural liners and white pinstripes. 5/32” TT. $290

9. Hunter, White micarta w/ natural bolters and liners. 5/32 TT. $260...SOLD (very thin taper and great balance!) Second hand…does not look to have ever been used but the finish
    on the handle was originally blasted or sanded and the white has picked up a slight bit of discoloration in the ‘grain’ of the micarta. I would think a light sanding would clean it up.

10. Recluse, Tuxedo, 1/8” SFT. $180...SOLD I bought this second hand and it’s always been one of my favorites. A few very, very light scratches on the blade. A classic Fiddleback!

11. Electric Plum Bushfinger, natural liners w/white pinstripes. 1/8 SFT. $220...SOLD Perfect grind and spalting!

12. Cotton Candy Bushfinger, Black liners w/ white pinstripes. 5/32” TT. $240...SOLD The ladies love this color!

[​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  8. Bigadam

Bigadam Gold Member Gold Member

May 22, 2011
    Production camp post 11543! Let's do 275 shipped USA!

Sent from the pay phone beside 7/11!

9. NUTRAMAC

NUTRAMAC Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 8, 2014
    Fog,
    I'll take the runt and matching commando hiking buddy
    Pm In bound

10. rpn

rpn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2008
    Fogdart, I'll take the Recluse please.

Thanks and fine group of knives there...wonder what you are keeping!? :thumbup:

11. fogdart

fogdart Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 7, 2015
    Sorry rpn, the recluse just sold via PM... Hadn't even had a chance to edit the post yet.

12. Heespharm

Heespharm

Nov 8, 2011
  13. Fiddleback Outpost

Fiddleback Outpost Fiddleback Forge Knives & Fiddleback Outpost Gear

Apr 29, 2016
  14. varga49

varga49 Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2016
    Ya Got Me Heesoo! I'll take it the Osage EDK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Heespharm

Heespharm

Nov 8, 2011
    Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    . . . . . . .

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  17. ncrockclimb

ncrockclimb

Nov 20, 2014
    Sorry for the munge, but you are a good man!

18. TPVT

TPVT Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2012
    phew! thanks. that thing is beautiful. osage over nat canvas is my favorite handle config. congrats varga. nice one. i literally had to put my computer away last night. :D :thumbup:

19. TheAmish1

TheAmish1

Jul 21, 2015
    Selling a Fiddleback Forge Handyman ... minimal use, looks as received from maker...

From maker:
    "Handyman w/ box elder burl over natural liners & lime pinstripes, Tapered Tang
    convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $340"

Asking $275 w/o sheath ..... $325 with Joufuu punisher pocket sheath
    . shipping included conus.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Original makers photo:
    [​IMG]

Original maker photo:

PM me or email [email protected]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  20. varga49