1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. rcartmell3

rcartmell3

Jan 10, 2014
    I have. Bush nub for sale you might like
    Here is my email [email protected]
    Send me a message and I'll send pics

2. jaz322

jaz322 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Runt - unused - 4 mosaic pins. Also has a thin tapered tang on it. A2 steel. Looks like 1/8". White pinstripes and natural liners. A couple small dots of red ink on the spalted portions of metal flats from the forge but I'm sure this could be removed if you wanted (I've left it because it's not noticeable to me). Photo also shows some mineral oil on the handle and white specs of dust - no damage, wiped right off.

$SOLD (USPS Money Order preferred). More pics available upon request.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    LavaWood and schmittie like this.
  3. morestag

morestag Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 7, 2007

Price drop to $365 TYD

Edit Report

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  4. Kymedic45

Kymedic45

Apr 28, 2013
    Up for grabs is my FBF Coin, asking 100 shipped conus Paypal F&F or buyer to pay fees!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  5. u812

u812 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2002
    What is the blade length on this one?

6. Zardo

Zardo Gold Member Gold Member

May 31, 2015
    5" blade length / 9-1/2 OAL
    Thx
    Paul

7. morestag

morestag Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 7, 2007

Price drop to $350 TYD Post #12310
    Make me a reasonable offer. I would like to get this one sold and post up a few more. I would also be willing to sell just the knife without the sheath.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  8. u812

u812 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2002
    Sheath? Open to a trade?

9. Zardo

Zardo Gold Member Gold Member

May 31, 2015
    No sheath. No trades. Thanks for checking.

10. cutchu

cutchu Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 23, 2014
    For sale a Duke and Woodsman. The Woodsman I bought new. The Duke I bought from one of our esteemed members on the other side of the planet. Prices - shipped / insured CONUS / lower 48 only, Paypal only. You must be 18 and know the knife laws in your state to buy. First "i'll take it" here counts. Please follow up with prompt PM. Lowball offers will be ignored.

1) Duke with Ironwood O1, SFT, Black & Lime liners with Predator Pinout. Unused by me and does not appear to have been sharpened. There is a very small spec on the right side of the blade, it is shown on one of the pics. It is about one inch from the tip and about a quarter inch from the edge. I tried to get a closer shot, but was not able to show it clearly. I am sure it can be blended out. Just wanted full disclosure. $350

2) Woodsman 5/32 PIB, tapered tang, unused, unsharpened, not sure of steel type. $300

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Philip L

Philip L

Jul 15, 2012
    Fiddleback Forge EDC II, OAL 7.375" (Lightly Used)

Blade: O1 Steel, 3" long, .125"thick

Handle: Desert Ironwood w/natural canvas micarta liners & white pinstripe

Natural Canvas Micarta pins and Fiddleback Bullseye lanyard tube

SOLD

Payment: Paypal (Paypal Gift or add 4% for Paypal Merchandise) Paypal address and email are both: [email protected]

Shipping: USPS Priority Mail - shipped next mail day after payment receipt

Send email or PM if you have any questions, first "I'll Take It" gets the indicated knife.

Thanks much!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    Nbrackett and Bmurray like this.
  12. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Beautiful 1/8" SFT scandi Esquire in I believe Bublinga. Comes with a very nice sheath. $sold shipped paypal goods. First ill take it gets it. Thanks

Trade for a 3/32" SFT or 1/8" TT hiking biddy in Osage

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  13. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Looking for an Osage hiking buddy for my son Adam.

14. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Beautiful 3/32" A2 bolstered Patch.

$225.00 shipped PayPal or money order

[​IMG]

15. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Badass 1/8" TT A2 bolstered Raven

$210.00 shipped PayPal or money order

[​IMG]

16. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    WA Surls wrapped Arapaima. The wrapped is the best setup for this chopper.

$275.00 shipped PayPal or money order

[​IMG]

17. rcartmell3

rcartmell3

Jan 10, 2014
    Hiking buddy for sale. new and never carried
    2015-0130-06 Hiking buddy with Blue curly oak over black with white pinstripes; SFT; 1/8" spalted 01 steel.
    This knife has a spectacular oak scales. Some of the best I have seen. Email me with questions. no trades
    [email protected]. ($200)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    Nbrackett and Bmurray like this.
  18. MajorD

MajorD Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 2007
    I know this one will be recognized by a lot of members. Many will be surprised this is in the market but the time is right. Currently I have a lot of things happening in life (All good! No worries :)). After literally months of deliberation I have decided to let go of my favorite Fiddleback. It's actually my favorite knife period. :) The consolation is Andy produces so many stunning creations it won't be hard for me to find a new grail.

Old school, Hiking Buddy. Nice round Bone handle and thick black liners and black pins. This is unused but after looking it over very closely I noticed 1 area of very light scratches near the tip. I must have stropped it or used some black compound to touch it up. I honestly don't remember. This one was made around 2012. It also has a very tiny spot of a stain from storage. I looked intensely to be as specific as possible. The scratches are hard to see unless the angle is perfect. The bone has taken on a beautiful caramel color similar to stag. The blade is .156 01. Comes with a Heber belt sheath.

***SOLD***

[​IMG]
    This pic shows the light stain on top of the grind just below the spalting.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    CAD, hasco, Kirkwood and 3 others like this.
  19. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    ill take it majorD

prom52, Luca917, hasco and 4 others like this.
  20. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    JouFuu sheath for 4"+ blade. $sold shipped paypal or money order.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017