Fiddleback Flea Market

That Esquire would have made an excellent stablemate to my new Lil Lady. That's what I get for taking the dog for a walk around the block... I missed out! :)

****Price Drop****

$310>$300 PP F&F shipped/insured

IMG_9525-vi.jpg

2015 0206 19 – Arete w/ black canvas bolsters over green dyed box elder burl, SFT tang, convex on 1/8” spalted 01 steel

Last edited:
Catch and release on this one. Bushcrafter Jr, 3/32 A2 SFT, Scandi, natural micarta over black liners and white pinstripes. This is new and unused. Comes with sheath pictured.

Asking $210 shipped to the US

Trade interests: Something in the Esquire to Hiking Buddy size range. Synthetic scales in something BLUE. Can add money to make up the difference in any trade.

Last edited:
As discussed in the "mung" thread, I am deciding to let a few go. Note that this "chumming" of the fleamarket ahead of time led to some "alpha sharks" snagging some true gems before this post made it up. With that, please ignore, the 1/32" F2; its on its way to a good home ;). I will also be posting some non-fiddleback knives in the exchange shortly for those of you who are interested in other makers!

All prices are PayPal G&S, and include insured shipping to the lower 48. Also, note that I am open to reasonable offers; all knives listed are below my cost, and priced to sell for what equates to some very nice fiddlebacks. Pics are current, and all knives are in the condition shown.

Questions, PM me, otherwise thanks for looking!

===========

Padre Sr. (aka. 10.5 OAL Fiddleback Chefs knife -- only one in existence!): 3/32 tumbled cpm154, white DuPont Corian over black & lime g10 liners. Blade is 6.25", OAL is 10.5". *Knife has been lovingly used & cleaned up like new; still has original edge, has only been stropped!! Orig. $500 >> Asking- $SOLD!!

** Original Padre Sr. thread here; note that this is pretty much the ultimate Fiddleback kitchen knife! Size is similar to a woodsman, and the knife is capable of handling just about anything in the kitchen!**

---

IMG_0003_zpsm2jexdwd.jpg

IMG_0004_zpsyat1dmdv.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpszc4qomsa.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpszz3qbwww.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpsvz7hoz12.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpsmz4vcydp.jpg

Last edited:
I will take the sneaky Pete! Do you have to PM me?
sorry, as I explained over email, I had a PM from earlier with a time/date stamp prior to your post. If the deal falls through you can have 2nds.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I missed the sneaky Pete, so am still on the hunt. If someone has something with the following criteria, I'd be interested.
This will be an edc user. My current edc knife is a BRK Bravo edc. I really love that knife except for the fact I feel the blade is too thick to be an efficient cutter. I guess I'm looking for a similar size version in either .0120" or .090" area of thickness. I'd also like:
-A heavily tapered tang.
-A high grind on the blade.
-A traditional blade shape, like a drop point
-I love the coloured micarta (like drunken burlap) scales. I've seen beautiful reds, greens, and blues.
-Blade length about 3.25"- 3.75" with an overall length of about 7"- 8"
Thanks you
Brent

Sweet Camp Muk with spectacular Bloodwood handles. Purchased on a Friday here,
2017 0210 13 Camp Muk w/ bloodwood over natural liners & white pinstripes, TT
Convex on spalted 5/32 A2.
Only selling because I found a user- this one is mint as received from the shop.
Price: SOLD ($350) shipped via regular paypal (will also accept a MO). Not interested in trades.
thanks for looking!
IMG_7672.JPG IMG_7674.JPGIMG_7676.JPG

Last edited:
Bump for the Padre Sr. & Ladyfinger in post #12286 -- fresh price drops & "bonus nachos :D" for the luck guy/gal who wants to take both of these off of my hands!

Back