Fiddleback Flea Market

Up for sale is my Fiddleback Forge Bushcrafter with coffebag burlap scales and orange/black liners. It is 1/8" thick O1 steel. Awesome blade!!

The knife does not come with the pictured sheath and priced accordingly. I have not used the knife, only stropped it. Asking $250 shipped USA only.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_12b7_zps4oiiygec.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_12bb_zpsuillsivk.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_12b9_zpsdzsjidjf.jpg

Please PM with any questions. Thanks for looking!
Interested in the Fiddleback Forge Bushcrafter but can't PM you.
Jeff

For sale

Price includes PayPal fees and USPS priority shipping to US addresses. I will ship internationally only if buyer is willing to pay via PayPal gift and accept responsibility for lost or seized shipment.

I would characterize all of these as between good and great condition. They have all been used and show some minor signs of it, including patina, spots, scuffs and scratches but as you'll see in the pictures, they are hardly noticeable without carefully scrutinizing the knife except for the blemishes noted below. Click here for the album with more pictures.

Take $50 off the total if you buy two knives or $100 off if you buy all three.

Camp Knife - $withdrawn - 3/16 A2, green burlap with black canvas bolsters, R. Lowe dangler; there is a small flat spot of the edge of the butt of the handle

Terrasaur - $240 - 3/32 A2, wenge with natural canvas and blue g10 liners, leather sheath; blade length is approximately 4.13 inches, overall length is approximately 8.88 inches, weight is approximately 4.1 ounces.

Esquire - $290 - 5/32 01, blackwood with natural canvas and orange liners, R.Lowe crossdraw sheath; blade length is approximately 2.75 inches, overall length is approximately 6.38 inches, weight is approximately 2.8 ounces; there is small burr on the tip of the blade

Last edited:
Sweet Camp Muk with spectacular Bloodwood handles. Purchased on a Friday here,
2017 0210 13 Camp Muk w/ bloodwood over natural liners & white pinstripes, TT
Convex on spalted 5/32 A2.
Only selling because I found a user- this one is mint as received from the shop.
Price: $350 shipped via regular paypal (will also accept a MO). Not interested in trades.
thanks for looking!
View attachment 719874 View attachment 719875View attachment 719876
I am interested in this knife. Have a question, please PM.

Looking to get my hands on a custom production Kephart and/or hiking buddy. Let me know if anyone out there has ine to part with

Sneaky Pete *Price Dropped*
2013 1129 012 – Sneaky Pete, Forest Green and Brass thread burlap micarta from Shadetree over natural canvas with an orange g10 pinstripe, SFT Tang, Convex on 1/8” thick 3D Spalted 01 toolsteel

I have personally never seen another Fiddleback with this micarta. Pictures do not do it justice. I am not the original owner although I have owned it for several years. It has sat unused in my safe since I got it. The original owner said it was used very sparingly for some food prep but there is not a mark on it. If I did not mention it you would never know. Includes very nice Jou Fuu sheath from 2014.

Only $375 $365 $350 TYD. Fees and shipping included. US only. No lowball offers No trades.
Preference given to paying members who have the ability to PM. I do not always receive emails through BF so PM is best.
Please post "I will take it" and send me a PM.
IMG_0395(1).jpg IMG_0389(1).jpg IMG_0391(1).jpg IMG_0394(1).jpg

Last edited:
Osage Dump (part 1)

Few that never see use or duplicates up for grabs.

1. Recluse - Osage (natural/lime liners) 1/8 SFT A2. I'm 2nd owner but knife is unused/unsharpened. $325
2. Bushcrafter Jr - Osage (natural/lime liners) 3/32 SFT A2. Purchased new by me unused/unsharpened. $300
3. Bear Cub - Osage (black/lime liners) 1/8 TT A2. Purchased new by me (fondled by another member here!). Small nick in wood at blade end, not sure how it happened. $325

Prices include priority mail shipping to US address. Payment by PayPal Goods and services only please.
First I'll take it posted here with follow up PM gets the knife. Please PM/forum email with any questions - I will be checking my computer periodically so bear with me.

Thanks for looking, Jules.

below illustrates slight nick/void on Bear Cub handle.

Bush Crafters and BC Sr for sale. Also a WA Surls Matador for sale
All knives are new and never used

top to bottom
2014-0905-11 BC with Python Camo Micarta over natural with Lime pinstripe; SFT; 01 steel; 1/8" ($200)
2015-0130-22 BC with Black Ash over natural with Blue pinstripe; SFT; 1/8" 01 steel ($225)
2015-0911-18 C with Curly maple over natural with Blue pinstripes; SFT; 1/8" 01 steel ($200)
BC Sr. with Sweet Gum; Tapered tang; 5/32" green pinstripe ($325)

email me with questions: rcartmell3@yahoo.com

WA Surls Matador with lemon Burst jade over black with yellow pinstripe; Flat ground; 5/32"; A2 SFT ($200)

Last edited:
Osage Dump (part 2)

Both these knives I purchased on the Fleamarket, they are older examples (2012/13) but are in excellent condition. I'm only letting them go as I have other examples of the models in the same handle material and won't be too upset if they don't get claimed.

1. Bushcrafter - Osage (natural/blue liners) 5/32" Tapered Tang O1 - $315
2. KPH - Osage (natural/blue liners) 1/8" (sweet) Tapered Tang O1 - $315

Prices include priority mail shipping to US address. Payment by PayPal Goods and services only please.
First I'll take it posted here with follow up PM gets the knife. Please PM/forum email with any questions - I will be checking my computer periodically so bear with me.

Thanks for looking, Jules.

Combining my sales with price drops.
A beautiful Ironwood 3/32 BCK for sale. Price includes shipping from Australia with tracking ( Delivery 5-7 working days ).

Not looking for trades at the moment.

Both knives are new, unsharpened and have not been carried.

2017 0324 05 – Bushcraft Karda w/ desert ironwood over black liners & lime pinstripes, SFT
Convex on spalted 3/32” A2 - $300Now $270
New, unused.
http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-friday-3-24-2017.1480394/

Please note that the OS Karda in Pics is not available.

Recluse - Desert Ironwood, Black Liners & Green pinstripes, 1/8" A2 Tapered Tang - US$320 Now US$290
Please note that the PK in pics is not available.
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Looking for an old school Bushnub in 1/8" TT or 3/32" SFT. Must be wood. I have some good trade knives or may buy outright for the right one.

Back