Fiddleback Flea Market

SOLD

I am selling my Fiddleback Leuku. I purchased this knife new, and it is 100% unused. It has bocote scales with black liner and bolster and trinity pinout. The blade is 5/32” O1 steel and has a tapered tang. It is the sharpest knife I have ever gotten from Fiddleback Forge.

It comes with an amazing Patriot Leather sheath that is both a perfect fit and incredibly durable.

SOLD Price is $195. SOLD

I pay for shipping and I cover all PayPal fees.

PM me here or ncrockclimb@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking!

toMloVL.jpg

tLqRS8L.jpg

UjeaL5e.jpg

z4n0axC.jpg

Yspe2zL.jpg

ppqarOx.jpg

e1WGrtm.jpg

vXOH6t6.jpg

4b7Ag6T.jpg

Last edited:
WTB custom shop hiking buddy!
Also looking for,
All other custom shop model with black a bolster.
By "Custom Shop" I mean a production version with custom handles.
I have greenbacks or fiddleback to offer. Please send me a private message or email.

nutramac22lr@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance for helping a fellow fiddleback lover out!

Be well

Mac

Hi everyone! I'm currently hunting for F2s. It is really great they have started making them again. I had not see one for over a year. I have several but I'm really interested in getting some of the old version of the f2's without the spalling on the blade above the grind. I have several F2s and would consider a trade or straight purchase. PM me here.

I am looking for a production Kephart. Either the natural or grey handles. Shoot me a message if you have one you are looking to move along.

Catch and Release Bushnub w/ Cornflower blue g10 over black w/ white pinstripes, mosaic pin, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8 spalted A2 steel.. Comes with Joufuu ISP Sheath

Package price $pf

Attachments

• BN1.jpg
    BN1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 79
  • BN2.jpg
    BN2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 75
  • BN3.jpg
    BN3.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 76
  • BN4.jpg
    BN4.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
One more price drop to move this one
W. Allen Surls Cuda with Joufuu clip sheath $OLD
(Price includes domestic USPS shipping and PP fees)*No trades please*
This is one of Allen's earlier models with the old WAS name on the spine.
1/8" O1 hollow ground and beautifully tapered
Black canvas micarta over natural with white pinstripes and trinity pinout
Unused/Uncarried/Unsharpened
7.625" OAL
3.375" Blade Length
3.25" Cutting Edge
*Last pic is with a Fiddleback Hiking Buddy for comparison*
3dgPGf0.jpg
3dgPGf0.jpg

9nRZkWv.jpg

3dgPGf0.jpg
[/IMG]
ytPevOO.jpg

wfC8gfF.jpg

Last edited:
Another favorite of my collection to go as much as I hate to. But need funds. Brand new Cohutta Ocoee ironwood. This one has a nice full grip profile. I think it’s the most beautiful knife Russell has made to date. $sold shipped PayPal or money order. Again would appreciate the gift option but not necessary if it’s a deal breaker.

Last edited:
Another favorite of my collection to go as much as I hate to. But need funds. Brand new Cohutta Ocoee ironwood. This one has a nice full grip profile. I think it’s the most beautiful knife Russell has made to date. $295.00 shipped PayPal or money order. Again would appreciate the gift option but not necessary if it’s a deal breaker.

Bob, what is the steel thickness on this one. Black/yellow liner?

Last edited:
Back