1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    sold

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    Sneakypete, Oyster, varga49 and 2 others like this.
  2. Bigjonhoss

Bigjonhoss

Nov 12, 2013
    18FBCBE0-5ED8-47DF-ACDF-800ABC58BBE3.jpeg old school runt with AR spine stamp , white linen and tuxedo stripes , 01 steel175$

Bmurray and Nbrackett like this.
  3. Duba

Duba Gold Member Gold Member

May 5, 2017
    I’m very sorry they made this mistake. I truly hope they fix it.

Oyster and Bmurray like this.
  4. delkhouri

delkhouri Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 25, 2007
    Bushnub w/ Cornflower blue g10 over black w/ white pinstripes, mosaic pin, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8 spalted A2 steel with Joufuu ISP Sheath from post #13191

:thumbsup: NOW $240 shipped :thumbsup: (still usa only)
    or make a reasonable offer

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
    varga49 likes this.
  5. rswanson

rswanson Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 10, 2011
    WTB- Bush Hermit, preferably lighter wood scales- Osage, Bocote, Oak, etc. but not opposed to other examples, synthetic or darker wood (Bog Oak?!?). May also have interest in a Hunter if it really grabs me. Much thanks!

6. Oyster

Oyster Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 2, 2011
    Outpost has a really nice one in Camel Thorn over natural/white

varga49, MTBmonkey and Choppaman like this.
  7. MMatt

MMatt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 17, 2014

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  8. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    The osage bushnub II with Diomedes dangler sheath is still available #13201

9. MMatt

Jun 17, 2014

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    Kirkwood, Nbrackett, Duba and 3 others like this.
  10. delkhouri

Feb 25, 2007
    Fiddleback Flea Market

Bushnub with Joufuu sheath now $pf Shipped

Also for sale:
    Patch Knife with African Blackwood over natural with white pinstripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8” spalted 01 steel. Comes with Custom Leather Sheath (No maker stamp, its not super fancy the knife fits snugly and its very serviceable)

Patch knife with Sheath $pf Shipped

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    schmittie likes this.
  11. Heespharm

Heespharm Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 8, 2011
    Two custom fiddleback forge blades practically new

These are the last two that didnt sell before... I'm getting into bespoke boot making and need the funds

Paypal only

Shipping is $8 dollars per knife but I can combine shipping for multiple knives bought

international shipping may be a possibility but we’ll have to work out the details

Hit me up at [email protected] as I don’t check my pm’s everyday but you can pm me too and i’ll make an effort to check my pms once daily…

both knives will come with a similar sheath like the one below

[​IMG]Duh by hees, on Flickr

More detailed pics are available on my flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/aznpharm79/

Esquire in navy burlap micarta with black liners and orange pinstripes; 1/8’” A2 steel SFT convex grind; not carried much still “factory sharp” Comes with free black in pocket black sheath $sold

[​IMG]_DSF0891 by hees, on Flickr

[​IMG]_DSF0890 by hees, on Flickr

[​IMG]_DSF0892 by hees, on Flickr

Pocket Kephart in starry night micarta with black pins and black liners with lime pinstripes; Starry night micarta is a shadetree customs product with glow in the dark chips in them 1/8’” A2 steel TT convex grind; not carried much still “factory sharp” Comes with free black in pocket sheath with clip $sold

[​IMG]_DSF0929 by hees, on Flickr

[​IMG]_DSF0928 by hees, on Flickr

[​IMG]_DSF0930 by hees, on Flickr

[​IMG]_DSF0933 by hees, on Flickr

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    varga49 and Nbrackett like this.
  12. Pavel_Iv

Pavel_Iv Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Fiddleback Forge Nessmuk never used 2015 0206 17 w/ Marblewood over natural w/ blue pinstripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8 spalted 01 steel - sold

Fiddleback Forge Chief 2017 0106 14 w/ OD canvas micarta - $200

W.A. Surls Knives (formerly WAS Knives) Liberty – never used OAL 10 ½ with a 5 ½ blade. Wrapped in white canvas micarta bolsters and afzela lay wood over black liners and orange pinstripe on 5/32 cpm154 with a tapered tang. HOLLOW GROUND $330

W.A. Surls Knives (formerly WAS Knives) Rustamuk never used with wrought iron guard rosewood space and buttcap with wilderbeast leg bone flat ground on 1/8" A2 OL 7 3/4" 3" blade - sold

W.A. Surls Knives (formerly WAS Knives) Puukko never used with natural hemp and leather flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT SFT - Sold

W.A. Surls Knives (formerly WAS Knives) Arowana never used w/ goncalo alves over black liners & white pinstripes, Tapered Tang flat ground on 5/32” A2; 6” blade - $270

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    PolRoger, varga49, MTBmonkey and 3 others like this.
  13. Tutone

Tutone Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2017
    Pm sent on Puukko

MTBmonkey likes this.
  14. lyco.woodsrunner

lyco.woodsrunner Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2016
    I will take the Alfa-Knife, if it's still available. You can send your PayPal info to xxxx. Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    MTBmonkey likes this.
  15. MMatt

Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  16. varga49

varga49 Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2016
    PM sent on the Nessmuk
    Funds Sent 03/04/2018
    Thanks

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    MTBmonkey and Choppaman like this.
  17. NUTRAMAC

NUTRAMAC Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 8, 2014
    varga49 and Choppaman like this.
  18. NUTRAMAC

NUTRAMAC Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 8, 2014
    Fiddleback Forge Recluse

This is a beautiful knife it's never been used. I have tested the sheath Rick Lowe custom made for it. Fits perfectly. Full disclosure there are a few pepper spots on the blade that could easily be wiped off.

Formalities
    Paypal preferred, but will accept money order or check with approval. My price include PayPal fees and shipping via USPS Priority. If outside CONUS pm me for shipping price.

Buyer is responsible for adhering to their local knife laws and must be 18yrs of age or older.
    First "I'll Take It" in this thread followed up with a PM or Email and prompt payment gets it. Knives are sold as is please, Feel free to ask any questions, but law of the sharks prevails. I reserve the right to choose with whom I will do business.

Email address [email protected]

Fiddleback Forge Recluse in dyed green box elder burl over black with a white pinstripe. 5/32 Convex spalted Steel with a Super thin taper Tang.
    High grind and ultra thin tapered!
    Sold and Shipped@Freedom Pullo
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    Nbrackett, varga49 and PolRoger like this.
  19. delkhouri

Feb 25, 2007
    Compiled sales with better pictures and dropped prices. Priced to sell quick as I have bills to pay!

Bushnub w/ Cornflower blue g10 over black w/ white pinstripes, mosaic pin, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8 spalted A2 steel - Comes with Joufuu ISP sheath - $pf Shipped

Patch Knife with African Blackwood over natural with white pinstripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8” spalted 01 steel - Comes with custom leather sheath with snap - $pf Shipped

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    Sterling IV, varga49 and PolRoger like this.
  20. TrojanTau

TrojanTau

Nov 17, 2012
    0D3F1D5B-EA42-43F0-B14E-0FE712F2186D.jpeg
    7A02DF04-A8DC-4457-A231-933CD4E4E5BA.jpeg

Time to pass this beauty of a safe queen on to someone else. Up for sale is a Lightly used Jarret Fleming B&T OAL: 8" Handle: 4" Edge: 3.75" in 1/8" cpm154 and shade burlap, hollow grind. Used but never sharpened. Very good condition with sheath from maker. I am asking $110- SOLD all inclusive shipped with in the US.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    varga49 likes this.