Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. JRTufts

JRTufts

Jan 11, 2020
    For Sale/Trade SOLD!

Bushfinger: Beautiful Bloodwood scales with Black Liners/hardware and Lime Green Pinstripes. 5/32” Spalted A2 TT Convex. No sheath included. Has been used/sharpened.

Sold Price includes PayPal G&S Fees and shipping to the continental US via USPS priority mail.

I am interested in trades for the right knife. I’m looking for a Monarch (Tuxedo, Bloodwood, Osage, DIW are preference). I would also consider almost anything cpm154, an Elf, a Patch, heck just send me a message the worst I’d say is no thank you if I’m not interested.

PM me if you have anything to trade or are interested in purchasing this awesome knife. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
  2. Pokerface

Pokerface Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Looking for an EDC ii or a Handyman.

A2 and not a Scandi

3. mtmarcy

mtmarcy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 19, 2018
    Looking for a hiking buddy (with burl wood). I just cannot seem to get a hold of one on Fiddleback Fridays.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
  4. Tetsujin 140.6

Tetsujin 140.6

Jan 4, 2011
    I'm looking for a Bushraptor without a scandi grind. Please message me if you are looking to sell one. Thanks.

5. JRTufts

JRTufts

Jan 11, 2020
    Bushfinger in post 14901 is SPF.

6. Hurrul

Hurrul Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2017
    Pm sent.

Pokerface likes this.
  7. Apocryphiliac

Apocryphiliac Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2017
    I posted a link to the sale thread for this knife last week, but wanted to give a heads up to this forum that I dropped the price to $250 TYD (I'll drop it another $10 if you tell me what your favorite Fiddleback is, and why ;)) and, in addition, I'm going to pull it in 24 hours if it doesn't sell. (Sold some others and need to go to the Post Office tomorrow--don't want to have to go back to the Post office to ship one knife next week.)

I'd also be willing to trade it for a comparable value blade and sheath, or a more valuable blade without sheath.

Here is the description I posted: Fiddleback Forge Kephart with O1 steel, SFT, quarter sawn curly oak scales with black liners and pins and white pinstripes. Includes custom Patriot leather sheath. Knife and sheath show wear--knife is in fair-to-good condition, I would say. Very thin grind that has been used and stropped, and is showing a patina and some scratches. The sheath is in good shape, although it does have a couple of stitches popped at the top, this does not affect the retention or utility of the sheath at all. $280 $250 TYD

Edit: Okay, just going to withdraw for now. I deleted the pictures to help people load and view the rest of this page.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
    cbach8tw likes this.
  8. jb33

jb33 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2017
    Handyman - 3/32" SFT A2, Wenge over natural and blue pinstripes. Used several times in the kitchen, light patina. SOLD (includes US50 shipping).[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  9. JRTufts

JRTufts

Jan 11, 2020
    WTB/ISO

Hiking Buddy in DIW black liners white pinstripes 3/32. SFT or TT doesn’t matter and A2 is fine but wouldn’t mind cpm154. Thanks!

Edit: Holding off for now.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
  10. texasrimfirenut

texasrimfirenut

Oct 13, 2013
    F2 for sale. $200 TYD which includes paypal fees and priority shipping.

Sheath works very well but is just something I came up with. It was the second sheath I ever made. Will fit up to 1.5" belt.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. rpdur

rpdur Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 1, 2014
    BC Jr in Wenge with black liners and white and blue racing-stripe pin-stripes. Comes with custom turned wenge bead!
    Includes pictured sheath. Second Owner. 1/8 A2. SOLD
    1 (2).jpeg 2 (2).jpeg 3 (2).jpeg 4 (2).jpeg

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  12. _Westy_

_Westy_

Dec 19, 2009
    jb33 - I'll take it.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
    Nbrackett likes this.
  13. trestle

trestle

Feb 2, 2008
    WTB: desperately seeking a Fiddleback Mid-Tech Kephart in Black Micarta. If you have a spare or aren't using yours, please consider selling.

14. jb33

jb33 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2017
    Tried to message but I think your Inbox maybe full. The knife sold on the main exchange Saturday night. Thank you.

_Westy_ likes this.
  15. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    Just listed an exceptional Surls Raven and RLO cross draw sheath in the Surls flea market.

Thanks,
    Bill
    [​IMG]

Choppaman and Bmurray like this.
  16. tonyinomaha

tonyinomaha Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 29, 2012
    For Sale Only: Collection of Fiddleback Fixed Blades. All in LNIB to outstanding condition. There’s lint and dust on the blades, none have marks on them.

PayPal is the method of payment. I’m covering fees and the price reflects that. I’ll cover shipping. Shipping will USPS Priority. No Trades. First “I’ll Take It” followed with a PM wins. These are posted on multiple site so first over all reply takes it.

1. Fiddleback Forge Production Bushfinger - Blade has been sharpened but its unused condition. Black micarta with Stonewashed S35VN Blade. Sheath has a few storage marks. Price $200.SOLD
    2. Fiddleback Forge Custom Duke – LNIB never used at all. Comes with custom RLO sheath ($100 value). Herringbone micarta scales and A2 blade. Amazing! Price $450.
    3. Fiddleback Forge Custom Handyman – Used condition with a slight patina. Blade has been sharpened. Brown micarta scales with orange liners, blades steel is A2. Comes with front pocket sheath from Diomedes. Great carry option but the sheath does have a cut in it from the knife. (Never lend a sharp knife to a friend) Price $185.SOLD

Links to Pics
    https://imgur.com/4vQIRwZ
    https://imgur.com/WR9yuXY

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
    TPVT, Bmurray, NoRest and 1 other person like this.
  17. Apocryphiliac

Apocryphiliac Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2017
    I will take that Pro Bushfinger, please. PM incoming.

Bmurray, NOLA and Choppaman like this.
  18. rileybassman1

rileybassman1 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 12, 2012
  19. Pokerface

Pokerface Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Withdrawn

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
    jdlawson3, JRTufts and Bmurray like this.
  20. Kevin M Hartman

Kevin M Hartman Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2019
    WTB handmade Runt or EDC II, wood or natural material scales.