Fiddleback Flea Market

For Sale/Trade SOLD!

Bushfinger: Beautiful Bloodwood scales with Black Liners/hardware and Lime Green Pinstripes. 5/32” Spalted A2 TT Convex. No sheath included. Has been used/sharpened.

Sold Price includes PayPal G&S Fees and shipping to the continental US via USPS priority mail.

I am interested in trades for the right knife. I’m looking for a Monarch (Tuxedo, Bloodwood, Osage, DIW are preference). I would also consider almost anything cpm154, an Elf, a Patch, heck just send me a message the worst I’d say is no thank you if I’m not interested.

PM me if you have anything to trade or are interested in purchasing this awesome knife. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 0B23CBA9-D353-4BD5-9495-18F576029B40.jpeg
    0B23CBA9-D353-4BD5-9495-18F576029B40.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 352
  • F05A2604-FC04-4A22-B1ED-6741854D6D31.jpeg
    F05A2604-FC04-4A22-B1ED-6741854D6D31.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 341
  • 44D875F1-C879-41E7-B38A-FFF7A3294FFB.jpeg
    44D875F1-C879-41E7-B38A-FFF7A3294FFB.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
Looking for a hiking buddy (with burl wood). I just cannot seem to get a hold of one on Fiddleback Fridays.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Bushraptor without a scandi grind. Please message me if you are looking to sell one. Thanks.

I posted a link to the sale thread for this knife last week, but wanted to give a heads up to this forum that I dropped the price to $250 TYD (I'll drop it another $10 if you tell me what your favorite Fiddleback is, and why ;)) and, in addition, I'm going to pull it in 24 hours if it doesn't sell. (Sold some others and need to go to the Post Office tomorrow--don't want to have to go back to the Post office to ship one knife next week.)

I'd also be willing to trade it for a comparable value blade and sheath, or a more valuable blade without sheath.

Here is the description I posted: Fiddleback Forge Kephart with O1 steel, SFT, quarter sawn curly oak scales with black liners and pins and white pinstripes. Includes custom Patriot leather sheath. Knife and sheath show wear--knife is in fair-to-good condition, I would say. Very thin grind that has been used and stropped, and is showing a patina and some scratches. The sheath is in good shape, although it does have a couple of stitches popped at the top, this does not affect the retention or utility of the sheath at all. $280 $250 TYD

Edit: Okay, just going to withdraw for now. I deleted the pictures to help people load and view the rest of this page.

Last edited:
Handyman - 3/32" SFT A2, Wenge over natural and blue pinstripes. Used several times in the kitchen, light patina. SOLD (includes US50 shipping).
mLmI4V2.jpg
BDJWbg5.jpg
bUtb8pp.jpg

Last edited:
WTB/ISO

Hiking Buddy in DIW black liners white pinstripes 3/32. SFT or TT doesn’t matter and A2 is fine but wouldn’t mind cpm154. Thanks!

Edit: Holding off for now.

Last edited:
BC Jr in Wenge with black liners and white and blue racing-stripe pin-stripes. Comes with custom turned wenge bead!
Includes pictured sheath. Second Owner. 1/8 A2. SOLD
1 (2).jpeg 2 (2).jpeg 3 (2).jpeg 4 (2).jpeg

Last edited:
WTB: desperately seeking a Fiddleback Mid-Tech Kephart in Black Micarta. If you have a spare or aren't using yours, please consider selling.

For Sale Only: Collection of Fiddleback Fixed Blades. All in LNIB to outstanding condition. There’s lint and dust on the blades, none have marks on them.

PayPal is the method of payment. I’m covering fees and the price reflects that. I’ll cover shipping. Shipping will USPS Priority. No Trades. First “I’ll Take It” followed with a PM wins. These are posted on multiple site so first over all reply takes it.

1. Fiddleback Forge Production Bushfinger - Blade has been sharpened but its unused condition. Black micarta with Stonewashed S35VN Blade. Sheath has a few storage marks. Price $200.SOLD
2. Fiddleback Forge Custom Duke – LNIB never used at all. Comes with custom RLO sheath ($100 value). Herringbone micarta scales and A2 blade. Amazing! Price $450.
3. Fiddleback Forge Custom Handyman – Used condition with a slight patina. Blade has been sharpened. Brown micarta scales with orange liners, blades steel is A2. Comes with front pocket sheath from Diomedes. Great carry option but the sheath does have a cut in it from the knife. (Never lend a sharp knife to a friend) Price $185.SOLD

Links to Pics
https://imgur.com/4vQIRwZ
https://imgur.com/WR9yuXY

Last edited:
For Sale Only: Collection of Fiddleback Fixed Blades. All in LNIB to outstanding condition. There’s lint and dust on the blades, none have marks on them.

PayPal is the method of payment. I’m covering fees and the price reflects that. I’ll cover shipping. Shipping will USPS Priority. No Trades. First “I’ll Take It” followed with a PM wins. These are posted on multiple site so first over all reply takes it.

1. Fiddleback Forge Production Bushfinger - Blade has been sharpened but its unused condition. Black micarta with Stonewashed S35VN Blade. Sheath has a few storage marks. Price $200.
2. Fiddleback Forge Custom Duke – LNIB never used at all. Comes with custom RLO sheath ($100 value). Herringbone micarta scales and A2 blade. Amazing! Price $450.
3. Fiddleback Forge Custom Handyman – Used condition with a slight patina. Blade has been sharpened. Brown micarta scales with orange liners, blades steel is A2. Comes with front pocket sheath from Diomedes. Great carry option but the sheath does have a cut in it from the knife. (Never lend a sharp knife to a friend) Price $185.

Links to Pics
https://imgur.com/4vQIRwZ
https://imgur.com/WR9yuXY

I will take that Pro Bushfinger, please. PM incoming.

Back