Fiddleback Flea Market

Sylvrfalcen
black bolstered waterfall bubinga - $250SOLD!
natural bolstered maple burl - $250SOLD!
both 3/32" A2 SFT
Shipped and PayPal'd
2v2HfFKzMxurAoi.jpg

2v2HfF1v3xurAoi.jpg

Last edited:
Sylvrfalcen
black bolstered waterfall bubinga - $250
natural bolstered maple burl - $250
both 3/32" A2 SFT
Shipped and PayPal’d

Oh man! I’ve been waiting for something like this to pop up on here.

I’ll take the maple burl Sylverfalcen please.

If you could, could you PM your address. I’ll send payment on my break.

Production bushfinger with RLO sheath. Natural scales with blue and green liners.
Not much use, some kydex marks on blade.
$225 shipped insured in US. PayPal preferred 283FAC02-D331-4B4D-9078-671A283872F0.jpeg283FAC02-D331-4B4D-9078-671A283872F0.jpeg85F0BE6D-BCC7-48F4-B00C-A8D42D87420B.jpegD8464B52-DAD0-433C-A4FC-02657C2C203D.jpeg2C47A9A7-C7A4-4EA1-9351-7036C9548376.jpeg

hi all.
i am looking for an OS ladyfinger and a (custom) kephart. please hit me up if you have one available.

thanks.
-todd

Up for grabs a mighty Fiddleback Duke in new & unused condition:

Duke, Natural Curly Oak on Natural Canvas w/ Yellow g10 pinstripe, Trinity pin out, SFT Tang, Convex on 3/16” Spalted 01 steel Asking (SOLD)

fWHzuE1l.jpg

cvjdCMhl.jpg

ucvePczl.jpg

Aside from the amazing near book marked grain pattern on the handles this knife is one of the sharpest out of the box in my collection. As Doug Marcaida would say "It will Cut" !

Price includes G&S Paypal fess and USPO Priority Shipping. CONUS only. Not looking for any trades. Note: This knife is also posted in the exchange.......time stamps will apply in the event of multiple offers.

Thanks for looking !

Peter

Last edited:

Duke, Natural Curly Oak on Natural Canvas w/ Yellow g10 pinstripe, Trinity pin out, SFT Tang, Convex on 3/16” Spalted 01 steel Asking $325

fWHzuE1l.jpg

cvjdCMhl.jpg

ucvePczl.jpg

Aside from the amazing near book marked grain pattern on the handles this knife is one of the sharpest out of the box in my collection. As Doug Marcaida would say "It will Cut" !

Price includes G&S Paypal fess and USPO Priority Shipping. CONUS only. Not looking for any trades.

Thanks for looking !

Peter
I wish I was in the US right now and not living in the UK!

Brand New - Never used or carried

2016 0805 21 – Nessmuk w/ natural bolstered w/ dyed box elder burl, SFT
Convex on spalted 3/32” A2 $SOLd
Amazing Color on the handles!

PayPal only - Includes US shipping only

Last edited:
Reposting this one with better pics. Let me know what you guys think. I have some room to move on this one I just hate to see it sit in my safe!

For Sale Only: Fiddleback Forge Duke NIB condition. There’s lint and dust on the blade and sheath not a single mark.

PayPal is the method of payment. I’m covering fees and the price reflects that. I’ll cover shipping. Shipping will USPS Priority. No Trades. First “I’ll Take It” followed with a PM wins. These are posted on multiple site so first over all reply takes it.

1. Fiddleback Forge Duke in Convex blade grind and Spalted on A2 3/16 tapered tang. Black and Brown/Tan Herringbone Micarta scales Black Bolster and liners. NIB condition with NIB RLO custom sheath. IF you want a Duke this is the one! Price $450

Link to Pics:
https://imgur.com/a/3meVbD1

Duke, Natural Curly Oak on Natural Canvas w/ Yellow g10 pinstripe, Trinity pin out, SFT Tang, Convex on 3/16” Spalted 01 steel Asking (SPF)

fWHzuE1l.jpg

cvjdCMhl.jpg

ucvePczl.jpg

Price includes G&S Paypal fess and USPO Priority Shipping. CONUS only. Not looking for any trades. Note: This knife is also posted in the exchange.......time stamps will apply in the event of multiple offers.

Thanks for looking !

Peter

Payment sent. Thanks P.

New prices because I'd really like themg to someone who will use them.

//imgur.com/a/PP7s7sX

Selling my three Fiddleback Forge knives. As much as I love them and they're beautiful to look at, I'm always to scared to use them. They've been display pieces for a couple years and it's time to part. Only one that's been used by me at any point is the Monarch on its first day to try it out cutting paper and some cardboard.

Knives:

Monarch in black bolstered Fiesta burlap. 3/32" A2 steel SFT convex grind blade. Asking $225 shipped to you. Includes pictured sheath.

Kephart in Desert Ironwood over black liners & white pinstripes. 1/8" A2 steel SFT convex. Asking $250 shipped to you.
i am not sure if you still have these. i didn't notice anyone "taking" them. if you still have them, i will take the Ladyfinger and the Kephart. i will followup with message.

Hi friends, if you have a carver that you would be willing to part with let me know!

best,
Jack

Looking for a thick-handled hiking-buddy, preferably in O1. And preferably made between 2009 - 2011.

If you have one you wish to sell please let me know!

PM me or email me at richardpdur@gmail.com
Thank you! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back