Fiddleback Flea Market

I’m still looking for the right Esquire, Sylverfalcen, or EDC ii.

If you have one that you’ll sell or trade, let me know.

Howdy folks,

i’m looking for a Gaucho wearing burlap or wood (coffee bag would be ideal), with black liners, and orange pins.

If you have such a creature and are willing to part with it please let me know!

Fiddleback Forge s35vn Production Runt w scales added by a previous owner. The craftsmanship isn’t that of the Fiddleback shop, but not too bad! A little bumpy on the underside and the makers mark on top has been polished off. The wood looks to be thuya burl? Maple burl? $125 includes usps shipping.

0A2709A3-525B-4575-9C23-1E4AB1100F0E.jpeg

Pictured on the right - the others aren’t for sale:

DA63CB1B-DDD3-49B7-8B74-D98C9F95E324.jpeg

Last edited:
Up for grabs in new & unused condition:

Fiddleback ASP, Maroon micarta on Natural canvas liners w/ White pinstripes, SFT Tang, Convex on 1/8” thick 3D Spalted 01 steel Asking (SOLD)

xhSbwXJl.jpg

YAbVFmMl.jpg

iz9bTTHl.jpg

Pricing is inclusive of G&S Paypal fees, USPS Priority Shipping, CONUS only. Not looking for any trades.

Thanks for looking !

Peter

Last edited:
Up for grabs. Prices include shipping CONUS and paypal goods and services
Nessmuk with ironwood over black liners, orange pinstripe, trinity pinout with mosaics, 5/32 A2 tapered tang. Unused $250
Lil Lady with box elder burl over natural liners and white pinstripe 3/32" A2 SFT Unused $200

I
Up for grabs. Prices include shipping CONUS and paypal goods and services
Nessmuk with ironwood over black liners, orange pinstripe, trinity pinout with mosaics, 5/32 A2 tapered tang. Unused $250
Lil Lady with box elder burl over natural liners and white pinstripe 3/32" A2 SFT Unused $200

I’ll take the lil lady

Back