1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Fiddleback Fourlegged Friends

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Englishrob, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Kirkwood

Kirkwood Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 29, 2012
    Hope he's back home in a couple days Duder. Hang in there.

2. Ed G

Ed G

Aug 13, 2010
    Smoke and prayers Joe.

3. FeralGentleman

FeralGentleman RansomWildernessCo Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 13, 2013
    Sounds like good news. Keep us updated. It's tough with animals and young kids - we are finding that out with our soon-to-be 2 year old and Tater tot. She seems to think he has this magical ability to eat anything from table scraps to rocks out in the yard.

4. McVeyMac

McVeyMac Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Sorry to hear about Rocco Joe, I am just now seeing this post. I hope and pray that the vet is correct, and that it could be scrap eating caused and nothing more serious. Our Lucy is having some very good days, and we are trying to cherish every moment of them. This is one of several reasons I have not been on this forum much lately. I wish the very best for Rocco, you and your family.

5. newyork

newyork

May 9, 2010
    I really hope your little buddy makes a good healthy turn at the vet Joe.

6. Joe Duder

Joe Duder

Jan 22, 2013
    Well my friends Rocco is doing great! A few days stay at the hospital and he's back to his old self. He wants to wrestle and sprint down the hallway again just like the little brawling MinPin I've always known. I can't let him though, his lampshade keeps getting snagged up. Hahahaha

[​IMG]

Thanks for all the comments, PMs, prayers and smoke. They really helped out, it was a rough week. You guys are all awesome.

7. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    glad to hear it duder

8. prom52

prom52 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Three cheers for Rocco ! He looks kind a cute with his lamp shade on ;)

9. xxwjtxx

xxwjtxx Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 13, 2013
    Great news Duder -- glad to hear Rocco is doing well!

10. Joe Duder

Joe Duder

Jan 22, 2013
    He does looks cute in the pic, but it's only because he's envisioning my hands as T-bone steaks. He loves brawling with my hands. We have little "Thunderdome- two men enter, one man leaves..." death matches together. Looking forward to a lot more of those, thank God.

11. thurin

thurin Wanderer

Dec 19, 2012
    The cone of shame can turn the meanest "I keeeel you!" dog into a cute little puppy.

I'm glad there will be more deathmatches to come!

12. Bb6288

Bb6288

Aug 9, 2011
    Great news! Rocco is the man, uh, actually the dog.

Bob

13. newyork

newyork

May 9, 2010
    Yes!!!! Congrats Joe!

14. Dcaggie06

Dcaggie06

Jan 14, 2014
    Beyond happy for ya man. He's looking good!

15. RobKevlar

RobKevlar

Dec 4, 2012
    My Female German Shepherd - Sage

[​IMG]

My male German Shepherd - Barrett
    [​IMG]

My Boston Terrier - Bella
    [​IMG]

16. kevroo

kevroo

Dec 31, 2013
    Duder, that's great news about Rocco, I'm glad he's back home.

17. Dcaggie06

Dcaggie06

Jan 14, 2014
    All tuxedo config knives are now the Rocco config, to me. They're the same colors, ha!

18. Dcaggie06

Dcaggie06

Jan 14, 2014
    I love Boston's. I ultimately want to get one and name it Big Papi or Marky Mark. You know, after Boston's greatest sons

19. Joe Duder

Joe Duder

Jan 22, 2013
    Hahahaha. I like this idea.:thumbup:

20. Joe Duder

Joe Duder

Jan 22, 2013
    RobKevlar, how much for your Boston?:D JK.

That's a nice looking trifecta you have.:thumbup: