Fiddlebacks and Food

44779df8ff57ac168fd149653c5bafe7.jpg
Chalupa night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

194cfed5dcb35419e07e7db85088f887.jpg

More low carb all day work food... why do I have to cut my salad you ask?? Bc subways chopped salad chopper just crushes the salad... better cut and better taste with a fiddleback ;-)

194cfed5dcb35419e07e7db85088f887.jpg

More low carb all day work food... why do I have to cut my salad you ask?? Bc subways chopped salad chopper just crushes the salad... better cut and better taste with a fiddleback ;-)

"Leading Nutritionists Agree"

What's your favorite hot sauce? Always looking for new ideas. Here are a few that get regular use around here:

I dare say we have similar taste thurin

The clear stuff is what we call in the South "pepper sauce". Its used for collards and cabbage. Most times it is homemade but i had zero peppers last year.

Edit...
Ooops knife is in the background

Double edit

I hate having to come back and edit because of damn auto correct on my phone

a4ca278c3b282b51fce353d931e37530.jpg
6ff3a9f09ddd90efb0406f93ea084ca0.jpg
93fc4b86108f76db4a670c80b6f4b936.jpg

I do like the vinegar based sauces for certain dishes but this sauce is my favorite. The chilies grow wild from northern Mexico to central Texas. And yes they are surprisingly hot. Simple concoction chili petin, garlic, salt, and canned whole tomato.

I dare say we have similar taste thurin

The clear stuff is what we call in the South "pepper sauce". Its used for collards and cabbage. Most times it is homemade but i had zero peppers last year.

Edit...
Ooops knife is in the background

Double edit

I hate having to come back and edit because of damn auto correct on my phone

Good Taste Phillip. I've never had the clear stuff.

I do like the vinegar based sauces for certain dishes but this sauce is my favorite. The chilies grow wild from northern Mexico to central Texas. And yes they are surprisingly hot. Simple concoction chili petin, garlic, salt, and canned whole tomato.

Now you're just showing off. Looks yummy.

ya know, i have tried so many hot sauces. i like the ghost pepper based sauces, because i like the taste better than the habanero based ones. with that said, i keep coming back to plain-old tabasco.

my lady makes a real good pepper sauce. she grows them. couldn't tell you which ones, but i know it's gooood.

EDIT: oh yeah, she's from Louisiana. she introduced me to trappey's. not hot, but a nice salty tang....

4709.jpg

Back