Fiddlebacks in the Sky - What do you have coming your way?

Abe is good like that!

The trifecta of first. That could be my grail Bushboot and even though its probably never leaving TX please let me know if you ever want to part with it.

You never know with me... I'll definitely keep you in mind if I choose to send it along its way. White pinstripes have never been my thing but I have also never held one with white pinstripes before so we'll see!

One of my earliest Fiddleback purchases is coming back to me. :D

From Fiddleback Friday 4/15/16 ...

IMG_6014-vi.jpg

Thanks, guys!

It took me all of a good night's sleep to go from, "But that's not what I was looking/hoping for, next, and it's not TT," to, well: COME TO MAMA when the knife was still there in the morning.
Robert's pictures sure did (not) help!

Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 9.35.55 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 9.36.23 AM.png

I am loathe to pick one favorite pattern, but the Esquire continues to tick more boxes than most, for day to day-- small enough to carry unobtrusively, intriguing handle that gives just enough grip, beautifully proportioned blade, and massive, massive style points. The angles of the handle end and its clearance in one of Diomedes Industries' sheaths look so wicked cool, at a glance and in closer inspection.

3fMW0Kk.png

Thank you for grabbing that one. I was looking at it every hour and was running out of reasons not to buy it. I have a hard time staying away from Esquires. They're one of my favorite models. I have six now and still want more!

What you have quickly accomplished in the realm of Esquires is downright inspirational. :cool:

I would love to see all of them together, and hear more of your thoughts on how their different specs play out on this wee but powerful pattern. Is there an Esquire thread, yet?

I am especially eager to hear what you think of the 5/32 TT(!) you recently snagged:

IMG_2495-vi.jpg

I have loved the weight, balance, and extra whomp-whomp of the 5/32" TT knives i've handled, but am at a loss to project how it might feel on a knife this small! Do tell. :)

~ P.

Pertinux, I'll get some pics soon. Then I've got to figure out a new way to get them posted. The 5/32" TT Esquire is a beast! It's like it's on steroids. I like it! It has good balance and feels like a bigger knife than it is.

I have a new camel thorn Drop Point Renegade "out for delivery" from Real Deal Robert @ the Outpost. So looking forward to this one. I'm kicking myself for selling the last one. I think its the most user friendly, comfortable designs that Andy makes.

Back