Fiddlebacks in the Sky - What do you have coming your way?

I didn't even hesitate even though I told myself, "Self, no more this month". Then Self said, "Wait, it's March not February"....

Well played. Great snag, too. I had been eyeing that one (and a few others) for a hot minute.

Old school BC came in and got a DIY spa treatment

CYgCDEZ.jpg

zXTRQEn.jpg

zI8x2Dz.jpg

mjZoYRs.jpg

The thick walnut under the osage orange and the sweet shaping from Andy makes this one feel like an extension of the hand. The BC will be on fire and bourbon duty soon!

Last edited:
Old school BC came in and got a DIY spa treatment

CYgCDEZ.jpg

zXTRQEn.jpg

zI8x2Dz.jpg

mjZoYRs.jpg

The thick walnut under the osage orange and the sweet shaping from Andy makes this one feel like an extension of the hand. The BC will be on fire and bourbon duty soon!

That's a Grail blade there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of went a little crazy this weekend (in a good way)
I have Kyle's Tarpon on the way. A Hiking Buddy from NUTRAMAC and a production 12" machete from the Outpost.

Excited about the next one I've got coming from Kirkwood - checking off a lot of firsts - first Runt, first Fiddleback in Osage, first with 3/32 stock and first scandi grind. Pumped to say the least! And it's a year to the day that I got back into Fiddleback's. :thumbup:

Excited about the next one I've got coming from Kirkwood - checking off a lot of firsts - first Runt, first Fiddleback in Osage, first with 3/32 stock and first scandi grind. Pumped to say the least! And it's a year to the day that I got back into Fiddleback's. :thumbup:

That Runt was an exceptional choice. Frankly I'm a bit surprised it lasted as long as it did! Congratulations [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i don't usually do this, but i've been wanting to try a bush hermit. then, this showed up in the flea market!

IMG_4314_zpsudl2drld.jpg

osage over nat canvas is my favorite!

Patiently waiting for this one to complete it's journey from down under. Love the ironwood!

I remain poised for the right blue Sylvrfalcen.

In the meantime?

IMG_20170319_213549_zpsgm5coqjp.jpg

Come to Mama.

~ P.

Back