Fill your missing forum knife slot GAW *Winners Announced*

Extremely generous Glenn. I'm anxiously awaiting this years BladeForums knife because it's my first Anniversary present from my wife. My favorite BladeForums knife is an easy hands down winner. The 2014 stag jack is the one. Picking my favorite traditional knife isn't as easy but my stag teardrop by John Lloyd almost always comes out on top. Thanks again Glenn, I'm in.IMG_3812_copy_1024x719.jpg

Thanks for the very generous GAW. I may have too big a hole to qualify, as the 2020 is my first forum knife,
but I would love that 2010 Moose.
Favorite is hard, but this well-built no-name monster is right up there:
img]

20200908_122756_copy_1209x1612.jpg here is a case 62351/2 that i have been quite impressed with lately, theres just something about it. Anyway i have from 2014 through current forum knives. If any i would be in for the 2013 jack.

Last edited:
Dadgum generous give away, glennbad! Thanks for the opportunity but count me out. I’m missing most of those but I’ll never be able to get them all so I won’t even start to try lol.

Nice GAW Glennbad, very generous of you. I'm not a forum knife collector, although I do have a few of them. I'll leave the prize to someone who would appreciate it more than me. I'm excited to see who wins this GAW and which knife they choose.

Not only ultra-generous, but very original GAW too :cool:

I'm not in as I'm lucky to be well covered with Forum Knives, but looking forward to this year's as it's a groundbreaker and got together under v.difficult circumstances:thumbsup:

But I'd like to post a pic. Don't have A favourite knife but several :D all depends on my mood etc Here, a 15 re-done in Ram's Horn and special bolster. I like it anyway and good luck to those who do enter.

a7h3I0V.jpg

Oh man, this is one of the coolest gaws I've seen. Amazingly generous. It was seeing the steady flow of pics for the 2014 Stag Jack that got me to pay more attention to to Bladeforums, and the annual. But as we all know, when the pics start, the opportunity is past. I sooooooo want to add a '14 to my collection!!! Thanks for the opportunity.

One of my favorites is the Ka-Bar Dogs Head Copper Barlow. I love copper. I love Barlows. I like that it's a Ka-Bar, made by Canal Street.

ocMFqah.jpg

UIciOMl.jpg

Wow! What an amazing and generous GAW.
I'd love to get the 2019 knife since I was too new at the time to get one.
Man, it's tough to pick a favorite, but this one is currently jumping back and forth between the #1 and #2 spot.
Wr6Oahm.jpg

Wow! What a generous giveaway! I love my 2018 forum knife and I'm looking forward to receiving this year's traditional forum knife. For a while there I was afraid it wasn't going to happen and I can't wait to get it in hand. Thank you for the opportunity and I'd like to fill one of the empty forum knife slots in my collection with the 2014 Stag Jack.

acWrLzl.jpg

X1fWaJd.jpg

Of all the ones I have this is my favorite. It belonged to my uncle that passed away when I was 10. When my Dad took me with him to pack his belongings away we found this in a dresser drawer, my Dad let me keep it. It's the only thing of his I have and the one I've had the longest. I only have one forum knife, last year's 86. All of the options are amazing and I want to say thankyou for such an opportunity to have a chance at any of them. I had to look each up because I didn't even know what each year except the '18 and '19 even looked like. So I think I would like a chance on the 2014, the swedge swayed me.

Great posts so far, everyone!

Forum member seas165 seas165 has most generously donated another forum knife to this GAW. I won't tell which one, but it is one of the ones I originally listed. He mentioned it doesn't have a box, but believes it is unused. So there will be at least 2 winners in this GAW!

Thanks for your generosity, seas165 seas165

Pretty great GAW coming from a Baaaaaaad man! 15996188973171322620909.jpg
These three are my favorites, at least two of them in my pockets daily. This year was my first opportunity to get in in the forum knife, and I can't wait for mine to arrive... If I may, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for @Pàdruig, he just hosted a most generous give away, and I really like his beard...

Edited to add: His pictures would do any prize more justice than mine as well.

Last edited:
Back