Fill your missing forum knife slot GAW *Winners Announced*

Okay, I'm going to announce the winners!

First, I made a list of everyone who participated by the knife they chose and post #. Then, I used a random number generator to pick a winner for each knife offered. Now, I wasn't sure how many winners I would choose when I started this. However, I am feeling pretty generous today, so I will be giving away 5 of the 8 knives I offered. Here are the winners:

2010 Moose - redsparrow redsparrow
GAW 2010-2.jpg

Kevin (Seas165) generously sent me another 2010 Moose to giveaway, it goes to @chuck4570
GAW 2010-1.jpg

2013 Congress Jack - @abbydaddy
GAW 2013.jpg

2016 Harness Jack - mbkr mbkr
GAW 2016.jpg

2018 Buck - @E40
GAW 2018-1.jpg
GAW 2018-2.jpg

Apparently, the 2014 Stag Jack was pretty popular. I wish I had more than one to give. Anyway, the lucky winner is Matt_WY Matt_WY
GAW 2014-1.jpg
GAW 2014-2.jpg

Winners, please contact me with your shipping info. I'll try to get them out this week if I can.

Thanks to everyone who participated! If I am being generous, it is only because I am always inspired by the examples provided daily by our wonderful members of the "porch". You show what it is to be kind, caring, and giving. I have said before, I came here for the knives, but the true treasure is the people and the friends I have made!

You show what it is to be kind, caring, and giving. I have said before, I came here for the knives, but the true treasure is the people and the friends I have made!
You fit into that category my friend, a very fine gesture from a fine human being. Well done to you.:):):):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Okay, I'm going to announce the winners!

First, I made a list of everyone who participated by the knife they chose and post #. Then, I used a random number generator to pick a winner for each knife offered. Now, I wasn't sure how many winners I would choose when I started this. However, I am feeling pretty generous today, so I will be giving away 5 of the 8 knives I offered. Here are the winners:

2010 Moose - redsparrow redsparrow
View attachment 1420276

Kevin (Seas165) generously sent me another 2010 Moose to giveaway, it goes to @chuck4570
View attachment 1420280

2013 Congress Jack - @abbydaddy
View attachment 1420281

2016 Harness Jack - mbkr mbkr
View attachment 1420282

2018 Buck - @E40
View attachment 1420284
View attachment 1420285

Apparently, the 2014 Stag Jack was pretty popular. I wish I had more than one to give. Anyway, the lucky winner is Matt_WY Matt_WY
View attachment 1420286
View attachment 1420287

Winners, please contact me with your shipping info. I'll try to get them out this week if I can.

Thanks to everyone who participated! If I am being generous, it is only because I am always inspired by the examples provided daily by our wonderful members of the "porch". You show what it is to be kind, caring, and giving. I have said before, I came here for the knives, but the true treasure is the people and the friends I have made!
Wow! You must have forgotten your meds this morning. ;) Very generous. Congrats everyone.

Congratulations to all the winners!!

I thought you were gonna pick one person and here you picked one for each knife. That’s so generous of you glennbad glennbad ! I’m overwhelmed by the generosity on display here so often.

Joe

Unbelievably generous, Glenn. Many thanks for the opportunity and for continuing the wonderful spirit of the porch. Congratulations to all the winners!

Hah. Said he was going to give away one knife. Ended up giving away 5+1. Amazing generosity right there. Nicely done and congrats to the winners!

Wow!!! Thank you Glenn! Giving away a forum knife is amazing giving five is monumental.
To add a forum knife to my collection that is virtually unobtainable by other means, is a absolute thrill! Thank you once again Glenn and congratulations to all the winners. -James

Holy cow this was a great giveaway! Congrats to the winner and cheers to Glenn for putting it together!

The generosity on the porch just blows me away. Great giveaway glennbad glennbad . You made several people very happy with some hard to find knives. Congrats to all the winners.

Back