For those with Bryan Breedon Knives

Thank you Bill, for the test and review that you did so far. I am glad to hear that you like the Cleavers as you call them lol.
Like I said in the video that I did and sent to you that I really liked the 3/16" thick one the best. The 1/4" thick one was just a little heavy form my liking lol. Over all the handles on both turned to be very comfy. I really like the blade shape too. Been wanting to do one like that but just never took the time untill you contacted me. So thanks lol.

Chat with you all later,

Bryan

Hello again. i have now made the sheat for Bryan´s "badass" chopper knife, nothing fanzy just a simple black thick sheat, but its hold the knife good. Love this knife choppes realy good and feels great in the hand.
martin lind . sweden
32365431.jpg

By martint15 at 2012-03-14

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looks good, Martin. thanks for posting the pic. Now that you have it all done I bet you are grinning ear to ear lol.

Bryan

Looks good, Martin. thanks for posting the pic. Now that you have it all done I bet you are grinning ear to ear lol.

Bryan

yes im doing that lol.
i will contact your later for more blades Bryan and thanks again its a lovely blade,
martin

That potbelly beast turned out really well Bryan! How do you like it? Does it chop as well as you thought? My custom version is a chopping beast! Thanks for the help....I will handle it this weekend and post a pic here for everyone to see.
Thanks again Bryan.

I'll try to hit the woods tomorrow and do just that.

HatchulaII1.jpg

Battons like a dream with a scandivex type grind. Slices and carves like a mora.

Who the maker on the above? Something Bryan could make? Or has he already. Just saw one of choppers on another forum so here I am learning stuff.

Just thought I'd share that I have a new knife being made by Bryan right now. I think it's going to be pretty darn cool and I'm sure Bryan thinks the same because he's making himself one first, LOL !

Bryan WHO ??? Wow I can hardly wait to see these new knives.

What is the name of this new knife going to be called?

Bryan WHO ??? Wow I can hardly wait to see these new knives.

What is the name of this new knife going to be called?

Hmmm.......The Chinook ?

Or maybe The Taiga.....The Taiga Tool has a ring to it !

Last edited:
OK then, let's see some pics!! Bryan, can you clone yourself to improve your backlog time? Ha!! Waiting is a hard thing to do but its worth it for a custom Breeden knife.

But still, March is too long.

No Pics, for now. Just fantasize for now:eek::eek::eek:.
Good grief NO, one of me is enough for this world LOL. That is why I never had and kids.

Yea being behind sucks, but that is what happens when you are part time.

Chinook or Taiga Tool. Interesting.

Chat with you all later,
Bryan

Just thought I'd share that I have a new knife being made by Bryan right now. I think it's going to be pretty darn cool and I'm sure Bryan thinks the same because he's making himself one first, LOL !

OK, so no pics....... then a drawing scan will do just fine!!!! C'mon - ya gotta give up something here!!!!

OK then, let's see some pics!! Bryan, can you clone yourself to improve your backlog time? Ha!! Waiting is a hard thing to do but its worth it for a custom Breeden knife.

But still, March is too long.

It'll go..... not *fast*, but it will come and you'll be sooooo excited with your knife you'll forget all about the wait!

OK, not sure if ever i posted a pic of my knife here, sooooo here it is!!!

TruthChoppingVI.jpg
[/IMG]

It's a bruiser that's for sure, but it cuts well, batons superbly, drills well and i'm pretty sure it will pry with aplomb!!!

Unfortunately i've not been able to use it in actual "field conditions", but all things in good time.

Last edited:
OK, so no pics....... then a drawing scan will do just fine!!!! C'mon - ya gotta give up something here!!!!

My photobucket isn't working but if ya really want to see it drop me an e-mail and I'll send it to you !

THat's one sweet design Pitdog!!! I really, really like it - specifically, i like the straight-edge length for actual cutting tasks, the thumb-rest "notches", the *very* ergo grip, of course the pommel w/cord attachment and the clip-point (super strong!!!!).

What did you and Bryan come up with as to materials and dimensions?

Without knowing for sure, i'd guess the blade length to be ~6"- 6 1/2" (maybe as long as 7"?), blade height to be ~1 1/2", handle length 5" - 5 1/2" and no thicker than 3/16" possibly 5/32" or even 1/8"

Well done !!!!

Back