Free giveaway Hinderer XM-18 Christmas gift- Ended -Winner Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed for that one! Thanks for the chance to win such awesome knives. Good luck to everyone!

Oh wow, this would be my ultimate dream knife! Thanks for the chance! Signed up on facebook as well! Thanks! I shall share the mess out of you guys! :D

Dear lord. You're giving away my grail knife! That's amazing. I'm already a member but had to express my appreciation.

Thank you!

Man you guys are awesome!! Can't wait to see who's Christmas this makes!
MasterPisaster,

Thanks for the nice remarks & good luck :thumbup:

Another advantage as a member you get up-dates in your e-mail on new products, discounts and goodies.

Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page :D

Good luck winning :thumbup:
Johnnie

This is the knife I have wanted the most out of all my time of buying knives. I have my fingers crossed for this one. Thanks for all of the giveaways. They are greatly appreciated.

Very exciting, signed up :)
Thanks zcd, spread the word & good luck :thumbup:

Another advantage as a member you get up-dates in your e-mail on new products, discounts and goodies.

Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page :D

Johnnie

Geez mate! Talk about the anti-scrooge! You giveaways are indeed some next level sh*t! Already signed up, trying to think that the reason I didn't win the 560 or Tuff is because I'm destined for the XM haha! Good luck to everyone!

PS - Start carrying more knives so I can show my support on my next purchase!!!

I don't usually enter these giveaways, but this one was too good to pass up.
Thanks for your generosity, and I appreciate the opportunity.

Signed up and shared on Facebook, thanks guys good luck!
Element of Darkness, thanks & good luck :thumbup:

Johnnie

WOW! This is some next level stuff here. Amazing GAW. You guys are really doing it up.
docbp87,

Thanks for the nice remarks & good luck :thumbup:

Johnnie

:eek:

wow, amazingly generous. I really don't know how you guys do it! definitely an awesome gesture on your behalf:thumbup:

someones Christmas will be phenomenal!

Can't wait to see who wins! Hopefully me!
shooterpunk,

Who knows, spread the word & good luck :thumbup:

Johnnie

Man! You guys are amazing, another stellar giveaway. Your company is definately knife community, thanks for your kindness.

Holy crap. this is cool!
gooeytek,

I see you support some good people in your signature, good stuff :thumbup:

Johnnie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back