Free giveaway Hinderer XM-18 Christmas gift- Ended -Winner Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:

Damn!

You guys are great! Thanks for the chance, I gotta make a purchase from the site soon to show some support
jhyde,

Thanks for the nice comment about your support for our site, spread the word & good luck. :cool:

Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page :D

Good luck winning :thumbup:
Johnnie

Nice! I liked and shared your facebook page as well. I've actually checked out your site a few times before this.
Thanks ucf for sharing the Facebook page as well, spread the word & good luck :thumbup:

Another advantage as a member you get up-dates in your e-mail on new products, discounts and goodies.

Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page :D

Johnnie

thanks much for this chance, I have heard what a great knife this is, I sure hope to find out for real..

I have seen a couple of these GA's from KnivesEmporium but i have not participated till now #fingerscrossed

Sounds great! Someone is going to get a great early christmas present.

Crap. I don't do facebook.

Oh well. It's still a cool site. Thanks for the chance.
farmboy, you don't have to register on Facebook, sign-up on our website is all you need to do and you are eligible to win the Hinderer. Good luck if you do and spread the word :thumbup:

Johnnie

I have registered and look forward to seeing updates from you. Website looks great, I will definately be supporting you.

Just registered. Thanks.

Wow, you guys really outdid yourself this time. Your generosity will never cease to amaze me. The universe has a way of making sure that what you give comes back to you tenfold. You gotta start carrying some Striders and more custom makers because I can't think of another dealer more deserving of my business.
Rob,

Thanks for the nice comment about your support for our site, soon you will see more customs and other choices, thanks again, nice words to hear. :thumbup:

Johnnie

Please allow me to enter the drawing. Thanks for the generous donation.
Faiaoga:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back