Free giveaway Hinderer XM-18 Christmas gift- Ended -Winner Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registered, and messaged on facebook. Awesome giveaway, thanks!
CWIN, thanks for joining our Facebook page as well, spread the word. :cool:

Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page :D

Good luck winning :thumbup:
Johnnie

Double checked my registration and signed up for the facebook raffle while at it also. Thanks. :thumbup:

@johnnie (Knives Emporium)

Brace yourself for more sign ups than ever before.

This is going to make one heck of a Christmas gift. Ho, friggin' Ho....

Thanks for the right choice in GAW to usher out 2012.

Need2Know. thank you for the nice remarks (I know you like your Hinderers) :cool:

Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page :D

Johnnie

Fantastic. Sounds like someone is going to get a great Christmas gift. Already signed up. Thanks
Jack, on Christmas we will have a happy camper for sure - Good luck :cool:

Another advantage as a member you get up-dates in your e-mail on new products, discounts and goodies.

Johnnie

Same here! Something tells me this site will be the basis of my wishlist in the future... :D
pialia, thank you for the nice remarks and support - Good luck :cool:

Another advantage as a member you get up-dates in your e-mail on new products, discounts and goodies.

Johnnie

Now I can't wait for Christmas! Already signed up a couple months ago. Can't believe they are giving away a hinderer!

Signed up;)
I never won anything in any kind of lottery so fingers crossed:D
Thanks for the chance
mantzao, you never know, life has mysterious ways sometimes, good luck and spread the word. :cool:

Johnnie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back