Free giveaway Hinderer XM-18 Christmas gift- Ended -Winner Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they're not, them I'm curious who they're from. They DO say Knife Emporium, and I got a couple a week, sometimes even more, ever since I signed up. I deleted them all, or I'd post one to see if anyone else here got the same one from them.

I know that Knives Emporium--at least for me, seldom sends newsletters. You claim that you're receiving all these emails, but everyone that has spoken so far said they receive 1 a week--at max. I have a hard time believing your claims, and since you've happen to delete all of these messages, you don't have anything to support your them either. Giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are receiving these countless of quantities of emails you still shouldn't complain. You in here to win something free. You could just mark the emails as spam if you didn't want to receive them either :rolleyes:

I also noticed in your message you said they say Knife Emporium. Is this simply a typo as the business is Knives Emporium or is it really called Knife Emporium? If so these emails are your problem and its unjust for you to force the blame on Knives Emporium and complain.

I think we need Sherlock Holmes in here.....

"Hey Watson, Get in here!"

"What is is Sherlock Holmes!!??"

"I discovered a clue!"

"Just a sec....."

"It's..... Monica Lewinski's underpants!"

The first person to guess where this is from will be first on the passaround list.

I think we need Sherlock Holmes in here.....

"Hey Watson, Get in here!"

"What is is Sherlock Holmes!!??"

"I discovered a clue!"

"Just a sec....."

"It's, Monica Lewinski's underpants!"

The first person to guess where this is from will be first on the passaround list.

SNL Skit?

I know that Knives Emporium--at least for me, seldom sends newsletters. You claim that you're receiving all these emails, but everyone that has spoken so far said they receive 1 a week--at max. I have a hard time believing your claims, and since you've happen to delete all of these messages, you don't have anything to support your them either. Giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are receiving these countless of quantities of emails you still shouldn't complain. You in here to win something free. You could just mark the emails as spam if you didn't want to receive them either :rolleyes:

I also noticed in your message you said they say Knife Emporium. Is this simply a typo as the business is Knives Emporium or is it really called Knife Emporium? If so these emails are your problem and its unjust for you to force the blame on Knives Emporium and complain.

I delete all emails that I consider spam, because I don't have to prove anything to you. I know what I've gotten in my inbox for the last several weeks.

As for the misspelling of the name, that's just my doing, not getting emails from more than one place with a similar name.

Based off what I've seen from the last few giveaways and what Knives Emporium has told me, even though some individuals may have wrote incorrect information when they registered, Knives Emporium wants to give them a chance to fix it, establish contact, and let them win. Its only when they really can't contact the winner, they redraw. This requires a lot of patience and dedication. Its more than generous that they are doing this.

Even if they were prolonging this announcement for publicity, is the public flaming and the countless of emails they receive (much more than the spam Lone_Wolfe claims to receive) regarding the giveaway worth it?

Sooooo.... Is anyone else IN for the group purchase of Knives Emporium XM-24? Here's how it works: everyone paypals me $85. I the. Purchase said XM-24. I carry it and use it for 2 weeks and then mail it off to the next partial owner. And so on and so forth. Think of it as a luxury timeshare, but with a knife and not some odd hotel with an Overlook feeling to it.

Who is in?

Wait Lonewolf is a girl? There're girls here? :p

Joking aside, if you do feel that the occasional email (which I find to be interesting), is too much for the free giveaways, no one's forcing you to subscribe. Heck, I get at least an email a day from Amazon, and they don't give me anything for free.

Wait Lonewolf is a girl? There're girls here? :p

Joking aside, if you do feel that the occasional email (which I find to be interesting), is too much for the free giveaways, no one's forcing you to subscribe. Heck, I get at least an email a day from Amazon, and they don't give me anything for free.

Yep, a girl! There's about a half dozen that I know of myself, we're very outnumbered by you big, strong, knife-wielding men. :p :D

As for a daily email from Amazon, you're more patient than I am. Any business sending me that much would get on my spam list and lose my business real quick! :grumpy:

Ah you suck Mortimer!! Just kidding, congrats dude. Enjoy that beauty!!! Post some pics of it. And thanks knives emporium for the chance!

Dammit! Congratz Mortimer and thank you for doing such an incredible GAW Johnnie:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back