Free TGLB sheath *** winner at post 101 ***

David Brown

Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Ho Ho Ho

Free Team Gemini Light Brigade sheath

Post here when you get yours.

All those that post a pic will be entered.

Random.org will pick the winner.

lets go 2 weeks

Woo hoo I am excited about this knife :)

P1040454.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a time limit on this? I'm guessing mine is still a week or so from being shipped.

They look great btw!

lets go 2 weeks

Good luck everyone. The winner will be very pleased with Mr. Brown's workmanship.

Dave, thanks for another great giveaway.

Garth

Sounds good to me... a sheath made by a Pro!

100_2157.jpg

100_2158.jpg

One of them would sure look good in a Buy Brown sheath!!!

You can still order one :)

How? Pray tell! I don't see them on the Busse website and I check this website daily for new offerings...that's how I ordered my Magnum Bear Cub (for which my cc still hasn't been charged, nor have I recv'd). I have seen the Busse, I have liked the Busse, but I'm still confused by the Busse. The only knife I see for purchase right now is that awesome Sarge 7. Please advise.

Definite Newb

Here's mine. I'm very happy with my purchase! This is also my first Busse knife, which makes it extra special.

And it matches my Rucki (which is what got me into Busse/kin stuff to begin with)

How? Pray tell! I don't see them on the Busse website and I check this website daily for new offerings...that's how I ordered my Magnum Bear Cub (for which my cc still hasn't been charged, nor have I recv'd). I have seen the Busse, I have liked the Busse, but I'm still confused by the Busse. The only knife I see for purchase right now is that awesome Sarge 7. Please advise.

Definite Newb

You should look in the Busse Combat Knife Company site, here.

SARGE-7 is on the Busse Combat Company Store site. It's run by Idahoskunk.

I'm in! First Busse for me too!

Jungle Green with Black/Green G10:
TGLB2.jpg

What a sweet blade!!!

Back