It does look wider.

should make it lighter

Thanks for the opportunity David!
I just unwrapped this sweet blade.

2012-05-03_16-49-27_449.jpg

2012-05-03_16-49-52_680.jpg

Last edited:
now I want mine even more, stupid mailman :(

All these pics are killing me! I won't be able to place my order till at least mid May so I have awhile to wait :(

I'll play! Thanks David!

Edited to add some better pics:
imagerclx.jpg

Zombie Gutting Grip:
imageqbu.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics everybody

Darn!!! All you guys are making me want one! I decided early on to pass on this one but i am seriously having second thoughts. Nice pics folks!

TG.jpg

This is the nicest Busse I have ever wrapped my hands around. The only thing that would make it even nicer would be wrapping it some Buy Brown kydex! :)

Thanks David!

Bugger shyte damn.... still have not been dinged for mine (wont be far off now) so I am sure I will miss another of the giveaways, there are five or six of them heading down here....just one is mine however..... black/tan G10 on Black... :)

Bugger shyte damn.... still have not been dinged for mine (wont be far off now) so I am sure I will miss another of the giveaways, there are five or six of them heading down here....just one is mine however..... black/tan G10 on Black... :)

Buy 6 sheaths at once and the 7th one is free :) you win kind of :) woo hoo

Got mine this morning. First thing I had to do was go out in the woods and whack something with it. Even though its a bit lighter than the original its still a hefty blade and chops brush out of the way good.

292567_4013343098425_1426711158_33495851_886500249_n.jpg

thanks for the chance
cricket

nice pics everybody

Back