Free TGLB sheath *** winner at post 101 ***

@ David Brown
I sent you an email in regards to the sheath, is that your preferred way of contact?

Thanks!

@ David Brown
I sent you an email in regards to the sheath, is that your preferred way of contact?

Thanks!

E-mail is the best.

quick pic of the twins ;) ill add more later, is the contest a random drawing? or is it based on the picture?

2012-05-11_13-07-27_891.jpg

Great offer, David.

Mine is incoming, I will post pics here once I have her. For a couple bucks extra can the winner get the Zombie Hide treatment?

sure do hope mine gets here soon :(

Here is mine just arrived today - with some friends:
7179559608_1d0854c84e.jpg

7179559942_81e5bc9272.jpg

It is sitting in a spec ops sheath (6" but modified to take a larger blade) until I win the BB kydex!
7179560324_725bd0dd66.jpg

The blade is tan, although it looks greyish. First Busse I have with this coating, and I like it. Looking at some of the other pictures, there seems to be some variation in the width of the fuller and/or possibly the height of the grind. Mine certainly retains quite a lot of meat at the edge - more than I was expecting having seen the original x-section pictures that Jerry posted.

Here is mine just arrived today - with some friends:
7179559608_1d0854c84e.jpg

The blade is tan, although it looks greyish. First Busse I have with this coating, and I like it. Looking at some of the other pictures, there seems to be some variation in the width of the fuller and/or possibly the height of the grind. Mine certainly retains quite a lot of meat at the edge - more than I was expecting having seen the original x-section pictures that Jerry posted.

Don't normally like the sage blades, but that is a sexy knife!

I think I am going to start crying ;( :)

Back