GEC 39 Old Sheffield Jack

Based on all the red I’ve seen, someone had to get a pink one. I really like the pattern though, and there’s definitely nothing to complain about in the fit and finish department. I’m not above carrying a pinkish knife. I’ll probably put this one in to the pocket rotation and see how it goes. Maybe one day give it to my daughter when she is older since she has an affinity for pink and purple.90F006B7-E14A-4E86-BDA2-BCCAFA78D5D5.jpeg8786B093-79FC-44C0-A8B7-BF135E3D9F22.jpeg

I love the color in this one, and hope if I am lucky enough to get one it matches closer to this color. Beautiful jnife.

VewdG75.jpg

VInVYaY.jpg

Based on all the red I’ve seen, someone had to get a pink one. I really like the pattern though, and there’s definitely nothing to complain about in the fit and finish department. I’m not above carrying a pinkish knife. I’ll probably put this one in to the pocket rotation and see how it goes. Maybe one day give it to my daughter when she is older since she has an affinity for pink and purple.View attachment 2019353View attachment 2019354
I don't find it poor, I think if you turn it into a user then handling/oils etc will give it a richer hue, 2 camel knives I've had have darkened very nicely. Stick with it :cool::thumbsup:

So would this be likened to a curved 15, 14, or 77??? Hopefully single blade versions soon, love the LF&C shield!

Back