GEC 39 Old Sheffield Jack

These look amazing. A 3.5" jack is one of my all-time favorite patterns for edc. I missed the drops but managed to get an elderberry on the exchange; I really look forward to carrying this one. Heck, I might need two.

VewdG75.jpg

VInVYaY.jpg

Looks like somebody had been back to the GEC store ! 😲 😍 :thumbsup: 🤣

I got my Elderberry in today and it's a stunner. Camel Bone are my favorite covers and this one is no exception. Perfectly centered, nice snap, a bit stronger than a 15, shield is a nice change and everything appears as it should. I just wish there was a bit more clearance to access the long pull on the main blade but that's a nitpick. Can't wait to get my Bunny Knife to compare.PXL_20221222_181028001~2_copy_1136x1256.jpg

I got my Elderberry in today and it's a stunner. Camel Bone are my favorite covers and this one is no exception. Perfectly centered, nice snap, a bit stronger than a 15, shield is a nice change and everything appears as it should. I just wish there was a bit more clearance to access the long pull on the main blade but that's a nitpick. Can't wait to get my Bunny Knife to compare.View attachment 2023977
Awesome! really like the dark edges

I got my Elderberry in today and it's a stunner. Camel Bone are my favorite covers and this one is no exception. Perfectly centered, nice snap, a bit stronger than a 15, shield is a nice change and everything appears as it should. I just wish there was a bit more clearance to access the long pull on the main blade but that's a nitpick. Can't wait to get my Bunny Knife to compare.View attachment 2023977

That's a stunning example. I like how the dye darkens at the edges, lends a lot of depth to the bone.

I'll willingly join the choir in singing its praises:D Very enviable example, who wouldn't fancy it?

This frame promises a lot, particularly for single blades.

Thanks, Will

Back