GEC Rendezvous 2022

Don't need a membership to post images btw

Example straight from there:

GEC-ILLUSTRATED-1.jpg

whoops wrong thread! Sorry!

But, would love to try and attend the Rendezvous this year...We shall see..

I've been trying to make it for years. Maybe this year will be the charm.

ANNOUNCEMENT
The 2022 Great Eastern Cutlery Rendezvous will be held on Friday, June 10th and Saturday, June 11th, 2022. The GEC Picnic will be at 4:00 on Saturday.

Never been, but would love to attend. Do you need to register for this in advance? Or, do you just show up? Is there a particular place where people stay when attending the Rendezvous?

Never been, but would love to attend. Do you need to register for this in advance? Or, do you just show up? Is there a particular place where people stay when attending the Rendezvous?
The picnic on Saturday has required advance sign-up...... There will be deadlines posted on the GEC website....... The actual Rendezvous you just show up.....

eh with the way things have been lately on the forums and the knife hobby in general, I was gonna step away for a bit.
Jack, you don't need to leave. I take breaks from here mainly just because my life gets super busy and I don't have the time, but there's a LOT more out in the traditional knife world than just GEC! We even got a weekly French thread going and trust me, that's a slippery slope.

Personally, I let go of GEC because I don't care to play that game, but it hasn't stopped me from accumulating some really cool traditional knives. You don't need to leave just because of some ridiculous drama. Just shift your focus a little. This is still a great place to hang out!

Made my reservation tonight. Been trying to go for several years and something more important has always come up. Hopefully, this year it’ll work out.

Back