GEC Rendezvous 2022

This will be in that game room at cross creek eh? I see where you are going with this Steve, so lets say for example a cocobolo 15 boys knife, nit valued at $150 will get you its equivalent in chips, or perhaps a 77 barlow valued at $xxx.xx, etc. Limited number of rebuys, winner takes all. Could be interesting! Valuations and agreed upon valuations will be the likely main issues.
That is the idea. So, one 38 Grinling Whittler could be $$$..well, you get the idea. Also...top chip winner at conclusion picks first, bottom chip winner may get a pick too...then top chip getter gets to purchase back their selection of knives 1st, and so on till all gone...in order of winnings....at least that is the initial idea...not yet in stone. Finally, in the game room at Cross Creek. I think with some of the other ideas being floated it will be a fun change up...so, start going through your horde and looking forward to seeing the group.

ASC

That is the idea. So, one 38 Grinling Whittler could be $$$..well, you get the idea. Also...top chip winner at conclusion picks first, bottom chip winner may get a pick too...then top chip getter gets to purchase back their selection of knives 1st, and so on till all gone...in order of winnings....at least that is the initial idea...not yet in stone. Finally, in the game room at Cross Creek. I think with some of the other ideas being floated it will be a fun change up...so, start going through your horde and looking forward to seeing the group.

ASC

darn S bull noses arent raking much $$ 🤣
🤣

A little heads up for those coming into Pa.. Fill your gas tank before you do.. Right now gas is 3.75 and climbing daily.. Guessing by Memorial Days time will be close to 4.25-4.50.. I do hope I am WAY off on this!! BUT...
John

A little heads up for those coming into Pa.. Fill your gas tank before you do.. Right now gas is 3.75 and climbing daily.. Guessing by Memorial Days time will be close to 4.25-4.50.. I do hope I am WAY off on this!! BUT...
John
Yep $3.75. And it was 3.67 yesterday :oops:

Heard on the radio tonight gas could be close to 5.00 gallon.
Which means every thing else is going to be stupid also!!

Heard on the radio tonight gas could be close to 5.00 gallon.
Which means every thing else is going to be stupid also!!
The other day I filled up in Ohio at $3.39, which is stupid. And everything else has BEEN stupid. You need to add "MORE stupid" to your post.

$3.89.9 gallon regular.
4 bucks is oh so close!!🤬🤡🤬
John ✨

Our gas is already over $5.00/gal in California. :mad:

Lordy John, JohnDF JohnDF between the flippers and the price of gas you must be plumb worn out.:eek::) Find an Indian Reservation gas station near you if there is one. Gas at the one close to us was $3.99.9 today.

We even got a weekly French thread going and trust me, that's a slippery slope.
Jack mrknife mrknife You don't have to be a keyboard cowboy to score on the drop. Just take your time checking out everyone's posts. Check out the websites and enjoy. Just like the old days. Don't forget your credit card!

Back