Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Please accept this visual documentation as entrance into the prestigious Hartshead Barlow club. :)
I received this wonderful knife today from our esteemed leader and couldn't be more pleased with it!!!
The fit and finish is superb and both the blade etch and bolster stamp are beautifully executed.
A mighty fine knife from tip to toe, thanks Jack!!!

View attachment 1154705

Please accept this visual documentation as entrance into the prestigious Hartshead Barlow club. :)
I received this wonderful knife today from our esteemed leader and couldn't be more pleased with it!!!
The fit and finish is superb and both the blade etch and bolster stamp are beautifully executed.

View attachment 1154705
Beautiful barlow Neal! Welcome my friend. :cool:

Good evening guardians!

iIt2XEi.jpg

I've been using this one and unfortunately the etch is fading and there is this weird dark stuff forming on the blade.... It must be defective! :D

View attachment 1154705
That’s a real beauty. Congratulations, Neal.

Please:cool:

accept this visual documentation as entrance into the prestigious Hartshead Barlow club. :)

View attachment 1154705
Very NICE Neal, what a beauty:thumbsup:

Enjoy the holiday Gaurdians:) Thanks Duncan:thumbsup:
KsccBB.jpg

View attachment 1154705

Welcome, and congratulations! You got a good one. :)

I admire that central ridge running longitudinally along your mark side stag, Jack! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

I'm willing to volunteer, but I'd like to see what the breakdown of work details is so I can volunteer for something consistent with my interests/abilities! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack. :)

My lambsfoot this week is Man Jack, the stag lambsfoot senator:
View attachment 1154642

- GT

Thank you Gary, it's nice to see Man Jack back out on patrol ;) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Dennis, we have a lot of princesses in our family! That is a lovely horn lambfoot you showed. :thumbsup:

YG6pLo2.jpg

Glad to see those two are getting on well together Jeff ;) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black A whole slew of great images. Aside from the ones of you in deep concentration, I especially liked the one of your Stag Barlow with all the rulers.

Good Afternoon Guardians.

After every 6 month Dr. visit, and swearing to her what a good boy I’ve been, this is my post-fasting meal. Every time.:)
View attachment 1154647

Thanks buddy, love your pic :D :thumbsup:

Lovely reward meal!!:)! How do you keep up with this illustrated ticker-tape called Guardians??:eek:
I love it but I cannot keep up!!:p

Hang onto your hat Charlie! If you get the time to look back to your previous post, there's lots of helpful advice on your sig line pic :thumbsup:

FWP52NQ.jpg

That’s a great question, Charlie. In your case, just having you appear at any time, is a treat.

The pace has only accelerated since yours and Jacks Lambs have made their debut.

It’s hard to keep up when after you go through a list of people that you want to comment, then post it, only to find out that several others have posted.

Not everyone responds at the same pace. I know that I do the best I can. I also give out likes. To let people know that I read their post and liked them.

This is my feeling: It’s not necessary to respond to every post. Just be active at the level your comfortable with. You’re already doing that. We’re thrilled whenever you’re here.

You and Jack are true Guardians in Chiefs of The Lambsfoot.

Amen to that Harvey, and thank you for all your great contributions :) :thumbsup:

Well said, Harvey.:thumbsup:
Just be active at the level your comfortable with and are able to.
Sound advice for anyone.

Most of my posts I just can't keep up enough to respond to everyone I want to and everyone who commented.

I appreciate every comment and like and hope that no one would take offense to me not responding by virtue of mistake or lack of time or brainpower to get it done.:thumbsup:

Thanks again, everyone for all the nice comments and words!

LAMBFOOT CONTENT below!!!:D
HntZMYV.jpg

Good advice Mark, and a great pic of your Hartshead Barlow :) :thumbsup:

They are rather triffid-esque, aren't they? Fortunately, the agave has not mastered locomotion yet. :eek: It is amusing to see folks around here planting young ones way too close to houses and walkways, not realizing just how large they can grow to be.

^^^What he said ^^^

uxrOJyR.jpg

Thank heavens for that! :eek: Lovely pic Rachel :thumbsup:

View attachment 1154705

I'm glad it made it my friend :) :thumbsup:

Good evening guardians!

iIt2XEi.jpg

I've been using this one and unfortunately the etch is fading and there is this weird dark stuff forming on the blade.... It must be defective! :D

:eek: :D :thumbsup:

Very NICE Neal, what a beauty:thumbsup:

Enjoy the holiday Gaurdians:) Thanks Duncan:thumbsup:
KsccBB.jpg

That looks just right Paul :) :thumbsup:

Maybe some wood for Wednesday:
dSWm6bp.jpg

Smashing photo Vince :) :thumbsup:

Wow all these Hartshead Barlows and Waynorths it is an abundant time for the lambfoot :) Great photos and beautiful knives everyone!

Allow me to add...just one more photo of an ebony Waynorth :D Have a great evening :thumbsup:
View attachment 1154851

Cool pic Darren :D :thumbsup:

Think I'll join you, if you don't mind :)

View attachment 1154852

:) :thumbsup:

NCIEdveh.jpg

Lambsfoot meets lamb kofta kebab. I didn’t have any harissa, so sambal had to do. :)

Looks tasty Greg :) :thumbsup:

Just when I think I was getting the hang of this multi quote thing, I typed all my replies....and they were good and witty too. :rolleyes::D
I guess I took too long and it signed me out and ...gone. :(
Oh well, I will try again later.

I did a bit of forging with a friend of mine yesterday.
48176772947_79afe48992_h.jpg

It's always the wittiest posts you lose. :( In real life I'm a lot funnier than what my posts make out but BF software keeps my humour in check. :D
Is that a home made forge?

:D:D:p Why don't you weigh 500 pounds, David??

My lambsfoot this week is Man Jack, the stag lambsfoot senator:
View attachment 1154642

- GT

Cos I never stop. :( Except of course, one day I will. :eek:
Great shot of the Man Jack.:thumbsup:

donn donn I laughed hard seeing the Guardian lunchbox. Hope you enjoyed your day off.

After every 6 month Dr. visit, and swearing to her what a good boy I’ve been, this is my post-fasting meal. Every time.:)
View attachment 1154647

Thanks! I was thinking of asking Jack to commission Wright's to make us all a Guardian's lunchbox as those swanky little tins aren't big enough for my portions. :D
That's great looking food btw! I think I may fast more often. :thumbsup:

Good evening guardians!

iIt2XEi.jpg

Well if you don't want it, I'd be happy to take it off your hands...:D

Thanks, GT. :)
I've never tried moose meat. I've had just about every other form of North American critter. I will have to put moose on the bucket list.

Bet it tastes like chicken...:)

NCIEdveh.jpg

Lambsfoot meets lamb kofta kebab. I didn’t have any harissa, so sambal had to do. :)

ALL delicious! :)

No knife for me today as off to work in a min. But if I hadn't of been it probably would of been my horn swayback. Have a great Wednesday everyone! :thumbsup:
R6zE1j0.jpg

Back