Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Lucy helped me open a very special gift package from gunstockjack gunstockjack today! :eek: :cool: :)

QguyKNS.jpg

Thanks Barry, I am thrilled my friend :) :thumbsup:

Wear the hat in good health Jack, and be sure to use the coasters! ;)

I’m carrying my Waynorth Jigged Bone Lambsfoot today. I can’t say enough good things about these fantastic knives! :D :thumbsup:

48415439422_9761b0ce4c_b_d.jpg

Looking good Ron :) :thumbsup:

That's AWESOME Jack, way to go Barry:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool::cool:

Thanks a lot Paul :) :thumbsup:

Wear the hat in good health Jack, and be sure to use the coasters! ;)

Thanks again Barry, I certainly will :) :thumbsup:

I love Lucy! Wasn't that a sitcom years ago? I think it was!

58446FEB-0CBC-43B6-ACD0-1FB8EC220F33_zpsiq33rmv5.jpeg

Definitely :D :) :thumbsup:

I-Love-Lucy.jpg

I'm sure you count yourself amongst the lucky. Good looking barlow with stag covers. Jack is one fine gentleman.

58446FEB-0CBC-43B6-ACD0-1FB8EC220F33_zpsiq33rmv5.jpeg

Thanks Bill :) :thumbsup:

The demolition of the historic Tetley's Brewery in Leeds came as a shock in Yorkshire, and the stuff that bears the name of the iconic Tetley's Bitter now isn't worth drinking. Leeds Brewery have recently begun brewing small batches of old Tetley's brews, including this one I picked up from the old Tetley Brewery itself (now an art gallery) on Sunday :thumbsup:

kvuzsfL.jpg

My favorite once a year treat.
I couldn't limit that to one a year. Looks amazing. :cool::thumbsup:

Lucy helped me open a very special gift package from gunstockjack gunstockjack today! :eek: :cool: :)

QguyKNS.jpg

Thanks Barry, I am thrilled my friend :) :thumbsup:
What a great gift. Congrats Jack and nicely done Barry. :cool::thumbsup:

Beautiful picture and beautiful knife, Ron. :cool::thumbsup:

A couple of months back, I agreed to look after my mate's three kids tomorrow :) I'm in the middle of a busy week, and the forecast is for rain all day :( Wish me luck folks ;) Going to be carrying this 'un :thumbsup:

zk5CjtN.jpg
It's amazing the things you'll agree to after a few pints. ;) :D

while my 3 year old and 1.5 year old grandsons are here tomorrow. :eek:
Have fun with the Grand kids, Gary. :cool::thumbsup:

Dennis and Bill have taken the HHB, another photogenic knife and photographed it to show it's great lines. Well done to both.
Thank you for the kind words, Preston! Just hoping to keep up with all the masters around here!:):thumbsup:
Smashing pic Dennis
Thank you so kindly, Jack!:cool::thumbsup:
I had a nice visit to York today :thumbsup:

s6pwXOz.jpg
A lovely shot, Jack! That's getting down with your shot!:D My trouble is always getting back up!!:p:thumbsup:
I also picked up a bottle of Sam Smith's Yorkshire Stingo :) :thumbsup:

b2PJ13i.jpg
Looks Fruity-licious! So does the ale!:cool::thumbsup:
Good Afternoon Guardians. Cheers!
9559427d-2893-4bb9-ada5-713e3d3428f1-jpeg.1170298
Awsome shot, Harvey! Very interesting pattern on the covers...:cool::thumbsup:
Cheers Guardians :) :thumbsup:

fgxMUTS.jpg

Enjoying this one :)

Just thought I'd post a pic for my Yorkshire Day giveaway (link in my signature) :) Winner gets to choose :thumbsup:

SEfLK2f.jpg
Great photos, Jack! The cerveza looks refreshing, and the Lambs look grand! Not going to show my wife the bottle opener, I know she would make a comment....:eek::p:confused:
The Waynorth is helping me wrap a few handles today.
48407232941_3ae749b6f8_h.jpg
Very cool Kevin! Got a little bit of that stuff around here as well!:cool::thumbsup:
I'm shell shocked by that great photo, Joe! Fantastic stag and texture!:cool::thumbsup:
Gotta get to bed soon, but thought I should at least report that my AC Cracker Jack is my lambsfoot this week:
View attachment 1170502

- GT
Very nice photo of CJ, Gary! Great texture on the stag!;):thumbsup:
I know I missed replying on a few quotes from the last couple days, sorry my friends.

48407159051_72adaced7f_k.jpg
Very cool Lamb-Van, Kevin!:cool::thumbsup: I like the perspective you got in the pic:)
Morning Guardians, hoping to spend a bit more time here today, after also catching up with some chores :thumbsup:

Lucy is with me today :thumbsup:

EKf7rpF.jpg
Lovely Lucy Looks Lively, Jack! You musta been low crawling for that photo!;):thumbsup:
Good Morning Guardians
Great golden honey stag, great shot, John!! ;):thumbsup:
Good morning, Guardians!
ZBYg9b3.jpg
I think you and John went to the same school of photography! Classic, Vince!:):thumbsup: both of you captured the stag nicely!:thumbsup:
:eek:Wow! Beautiful photo, Dave! You (and your wife) certainly have the artistic gene!:):thumbsup:
View attachment 1170765 Good morning Guardians! Coffee break with the "new" ebony A. Wright.
Very nice, Ben! Looks like a grand "new" old friend!:cool::thumbsup:
Man, that is an awsome photo, Dwight! You really captured the great colors in the stag!!:eek::thumbsup:
Thanks John, she was saying she was thirsty! :eek: Fortunately, I managed to placate her with ketchup! :D :thumbsup:

1Mm9nKn.jpg
:D:thumbsup:
I'm sure there will be some beverage flowing soon to get rid of the taste of ketchup!
Good morning Guardians.

This very Hartshead Barlow is or soon will be winging it's way to me from the hands of Jack Black Jack Black to mine.

o0CD6Jo.jpg

Jack Black Jack Black photo.
A very nice shot of the Special Order HHL! Congratulations, Ed!;)
My favorite once a year treat. Chocolate Malt with Whip Cream and Cookie. With of course a Vintage Lambsfoot.
9960B339-EF9F-4C40-8C56-BE68A5613FDF_zpslitpxzzp.jpeg
The shadow lamb knows! :D:thumbsup:
And I KNOW I want a milkshake now!:eek:;):thumbsup: Cool shot, Harvey!

My Special Order HHL, on a hot and muggy day!
It's taken me since 0800 hrs this morning to finish this, so I'll catch the others shortly!

Stay cool!:cool:

dYlQZya.jpg

I'll be thinking of all the fun you're having while my 3 year old and 1.5 year old grandsons are here tomorrow. :eek:

Thanks Gary, good luck my friend! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

You could teach them knife tricks!

Knives, knots, and fire-lighting will certainly be on the menu! :D :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! :) That’s a great care package from Barry gunstockjack gunstockjack ! :thumbsup: :)

Great package! You could wear the cap for Yorkshire Day. :cool::D:thumbsup:

Thanks guys :) Good idea Vince :thumbsup:

What a great gift. Congrats Jack and nicely done Barry. :cool::thumbsup:

It's amazing the things you'll agree to after a few pints. ;) :D

Cheers John! :D :thumbsup:

Enjoying a little afternoon snack...

LOL! Great pic :D :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black I have to hand it to you, Jack. Your HH Barlow looks great.

Wishing you Luck tomorrow.

Thanks pal, I may need it! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

Back