1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Jack Black, Jun 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. cudgee

cudgee Gold Member Gold Member

May 13, 2019
    @Jack Black @Cambertree Good evening/morning, now i know you 2 gentleman are connoisseur's of all things fine. I have just been for a Sunday morning drive over to Lancefield, to the bakery. I am currently having some fruit loaf toast with a cup of tea:p, but had to post a photo of a couple of absolute delights, their pasties. Chin, next time you are going through Lancefield, you must sample them.:thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

2. JaxBaron

JaxBaron Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 4, 2016
    Thank you. Awesome set up. Glad the lambfoot was able to join the photo shoot:D. What sling shot are you shooting? I always have my eyes peeled for a new one. I usually shoot a simple-shot scout.

3. CelloDan

CelloDan Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 2, 2017
  4. Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck Singing along with the voices in my head Gold Member

Nov 24, 2013
    Thanks. The Scout's a nice frame. I have one too. That one today was a Performance Catapults Bandolero. Little smaller than the Scout, but a pretty fun shooter.

5. CelloDan

Dec 2, 2017
    :D:D:D :thumbsup:
    You made my day Jack :)

Jack Black, Crazy Canuck and JohnDF like this.
  6. Pt-Luso

Pt-Luso Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 8, 2014
    Good morning, here in Ermesinde after a rainy day Sunday started with the sun shining.;):thumbsup:

[​IMG]

7. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Nice set-up Mike, thanks for making the effort with the Lambsfoot's precarious perch. Cool slingshot :thumbsup:

LOL! What a great town! :D :cool: Thanks pal :) :thumbsup:

Thanks again Dave :D :thumbsup:

Cheers Dave :) :thumbsup:

Hope you had a great day Barry :) :thumbsup:

I know the feeling John, my back was one of the reasons I decided not to move house a few years back. It's been a bit better this year, but I've gone off the idea of moving! :D That must have been a great Christmas :) :thumbsup:

Thanks John :D :thumbsup:

Thanks again Al, to you and your grandson :) :thumbsup:

Those pasties look absolutely smashing mate, mmmmmm! :) Be even better with a splash of Henderson's Relish and a Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

Fantastic Dan :) :thumbsup:

Sounds great Mike, I'm thinking of getting another. I only have this one, I deliberately bought one that looks like a child's toy (some very nosey folks in the UK)! :D :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

Thanks Dan :D :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, hope everyone is having a great weekend :) Looks like our brief spell of sunny weather is over, looking pretty miserable today, but since I have to spend the day doing chores in the house, I'm not bothered too much ;) Have a good Sunday Guardians :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

8. E40

E40 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Good Sunday morning to the Guardians. Still picking corn, lambsfoot along for the ride. Pardon the dust and dirt...
    IMG_2097 1.jpg

9. E40

E40 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2012
    And the Gabon Ebony Waynorth has joined the flock. Very happy to get this one.
    IMG_2098 1.jpg

10. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Since I have to clean the stove, I thought I might as well fry something first! :D ;) :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Looks like you've got a lot to pick Fred, great pair of knives there, congratulations on the new addition :) :thumbsup:

12. scrteened porch

scrteened porch Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Somebody gave me a lot of variously colored carrots.
    [​IMG]

13. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    Good Morning Guardians
    Moving my son back to college today.
    That means driving to the Bay Area again. :mad:
    Then we move into the hotel tonight, staying for a week.
    [​IMG]

14. r8shell

r8shell Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 16, 2010
    I think those are parsnips.
    Happy trails! Glad you've got your compass with you.

[​IMG]

15. CelloDan

Dec 2, 2017
    You guys are gonna get me into another hobby :) lol
    Quick question: I am right handed for most things ..... as a child I would hold the slingshot with my right hand and pull with my left, and my dominant eye is the left, ( at one point I had though about taking up target shooting with a firearm but the right handed/left eye dominant issue discouraged me a bit).
    Any quick slingshot advice for me ? Do you keep both eyes open when you shoot ? How do aim properly ?
    (without derailing the thread)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    mitch4ging and Crazy Canuck like this.
  16. JohnDF

May 14, 2018
    Thanks Rachel :)
    One son in Sacramento, one in Santa Clara, and the wife and I staying in a neighboring town... I was afraid we'd all get lost. :D

I love Jammie Dodgers. Great picture :cool: :thumbsup:

17. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    It's made for a nice colourful pic Jer :) Are the white ones parsnips? :thumbsup:

Safe travels John :thumbsup:

Nice pic Rachel :)

18. scrteened porch

scrteened porch Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 19, 2012
    I'm not sure, but I don't think they're parsnips. I expect parsnips to have a broader cap and a stronger, more regular taper. And be whiter. And bluish at the top rather than greenish.
    I have to pick up a prescription today; I'll have a look at the parsnips while I'm there. I don't think I want to buy any more root vegetables right now.

mitch4ging, Jack Black and dc50 like this.
  19. Modoc ED

Modoc ED Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2010
    Well, 07:15 AM here at the house. Getting ready to put the coffee on and start a new day.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  20. JohnDF

May 14, 2018
    Sleepy Head... :p :D

mitch4ging likes this.