Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I thought I'd post a couple of Modoc ED Modoc ED -style 'Before & After' pics of my Hartshead Barlow :thumbsup:
Nailed it!:) I wish you had a lending library, Jack. Just got my hands on a copy of Sheffield Exhibition knives. Nice images of your Hartshead, today

I believe it was a Soviet plot, to influence the Hippies, to undermine Traditional Western Values... :D
:D

and I decided to pair him up in a photo with a custom made pen
My, My, Bill. What a beautiful pen to go along with your beautiful Hartshead.

Good Morning Guardians.

Speaking of Hartsheads...
CEA1A095-55EA-471A-82FB-8FAFB4370634.jpeg

cea1a095-55ea-471a-82fb-8fafb4370634-jpeg.1349384
Most people are hoarding toilet paper...
Harvey is hoarding Hartshead Barlows. :D:thumbsup:

Very kind of you to say so Jack :). Hope you are doing better with your back:thumbsup:

Guardians_of_the_lambsfoot.jpg

Yes, thank you Bill, just a little stiffness, but it's a heck of a lot better now :) :thumbsup:

A Lambsfoot inspired breakfast

That sure looks tasty John :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians and anyone else looking in. Off to wound care again - twice a week.:eek:
I've been reflecting on the different names we use to describe out knives.

Here's a reflection for you Guardians. A Standard Lambfoot with Buffalo Horn Covers.

SFiQNiq.jpg

Great pic Ed, hope your appointment goes OK today my friend :) :thumbsup:

Trying my best to catch up and fit in:

PlsNJVbh.jpg

Don't worry, that's crema, not cream, seen atop the shot of espresso pictured underneath my favorite example of the traditional folding knife of the Yorkshire farmer. :D

Very nice crema Greg, cool pic :) :thumbsup:

I didn’t see any of their fruit beers when I did my Sam Smith’s run last week, Jack. I probably would’ve picked one up, just for the sake of expanding the tasting lineup, but I don’t think I would’ve enjoyed it much! :D

Did you see last month that they were delivering beer to folks in Tadcaster by horse-and-cart?

Rtf1qxq.jpg

Maybe they don't sell that many of the fruit beers Barrett? I did, very enterprising! :D I thought I'd posted a link :) Wish they delivered round my way by horse still :) :thumbsup:

Obviously it wouldn’t have been popular with the whole food hippy crowd, but I don’t think Bovril sounds much better! o_O :confused: :D

zYsS1Gp.jpg

LOL! :D It was pretty grim! :eek: When I was a kid, my dad used to take me to see Sheffield Wednesday, and we'd have Oxo at half-time, which is just like a stock-cube in hot water! :D :thumbsup:

Another day, same great knife.
3W0PNW6.jpg

Fab pic Dave :cool: :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians ! :)
2zqxCWH.jpg

You make that ebony look so good Dan :cool: :thumbsup:

Nailed it!:) I wish you had a lending library, Jack. Just got my hands on a copy of Sheffield Exhibition knives. Nice images of your Hartshead, today

:D

My, My, Bill. What a beautiful pen to go along with your beautiful Hartshead.

Good Morning Guardians.

View attachment 1349384

Congratulations Harvey, the photos in that book are breath-taking :cool: Check out the index, there are some great free resources available :thumbsup: WOW! Nice pair! :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Most people are hoarding toilet paper...
Harvey is hoarding Hartshead Barlows. :D:thumbsup:

:D :thumbsup:

Happy Friday Gaurdians ! Keeping with the food theme with tuna salad, greens and a fresh home grown tomato sliced by my big un.

qVDwQA7.jpg

Very healthy Rob, tasty-looking too, and that knife is just fantastic :cool: :thumbsup:

Maybe they don't sell that many of the fruit beers Barrett? I did, very enterprising! :D I thought I'd posted a link :) Wish they delivered round my way by horse still :) :thumbsup:

You probably did, Jack; I haven’t been keeping up with things on the Porch as well as I used to, although I always try to stay up to date on this thread and a few other favorites. :)

LOL! :D It was pretty grim! :eek: When I was a kid, my dad used to take me to see Sheffield Wednesday, and we'd have Oxo at half-time, which is just like a stock-cube in hot water! :D :thumbsup:

Sounds delicious! :confused: :D I don’t remember where I first heard of it, but I’ve been aware of Bovril for some time. I did learn something new today while looking up the Wikipedia page, though: it was originally called “Johnston’s Fluid Beef.” Can’t imagine why they changed the name! :eek: :D

Thanks, Jack!:):thumbsup:
Excellent composition, Dennis.;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you very much, José!
Love the picture, Dennis. :cool::thumbsup:
Thank you, John!:cool::thumbsup:
What a great shot there. Certainly flying Yorkshire's flag. :thumbsup:
Thank you, David!;):thumbsup:
Attractive sheath, Dennis; looks fantastic with your stag HHB! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: Did you "turn" the barrel for that pen, too?
Thank you very much, Gary!
The pen was turned by another member here on the forums, Osage Orange. I like the fatter feel, easier to hold onto with the "arthr"!:D
Your Lamb Foot vignette is classic.
Thank's, Harvey! The flag question was if that flag was given to your family if your dad had a military funeral. Sorry for the confusion.
Great to see ya here, Mark! Great photo!:):thumbsup:
Thanks for the excellent photo, Dennis! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
Sorry to read that you were feeling poorly. :( I hope there's been some improvement!
Thank you very much, Gary! :cool::thumbsup: Just looks like I'll have to get back on the iron infusions for a bit.
Great shot, José!:thumbsup:
Good morning! I hope y’all are all doing well today! My coffee might be just a shade darker than my 2018 Guardians Ebony SFO this morning! ;) But, they are both mighty fine! :thumbsup: :D

49655426758_5803f1ba20_o_d.jpg
Great combination to start the day with, Ron!:):thumbsup:
thought I'd post a couple of Modoc ED Modoc ED -style 'Before & After' pics of my Hartshead Barlow :thumbsup:

gmT3hSE.jpg

5dnaKDO.jpg
Both are fine lookers, Jack, before or after!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
I believe it was a Soviet plot, to influence the Hippies, to undermine Traditional Western Values... :D

Black coffee will keep your Spidey Senses tingling!:D:thumbsup: Sweet Ebony, John!
I've my HHB with me today again and I decided to pair him up in a photo with a custom made pen that was a gift from a friend. Harkens to my love of fly fishing for trout.
img_2369-jpg.1349299
Fine pairing! Very nice pen!;):thumbsup:
A Lambsfoot inspired breakfast
Breakfast is one of the 5 most important meals of the day!!:cool::thumbsup:
Here's a reflection for you Guardians. A Standard Lambfoot with Buffalo Horn Covers.

SFiQNiq.jpg
Something grand to reflect upon, Ed!:):thumbsup:
Another day, same great knife.
3W0PNW6.jpg
So you need to get a coffee mug with SSDD ADSGK! Cool photo.:cool::thumbsup:
Morning Guardians ! :)
2zqxCWH.jpg
Very lovely shot, Dan!:):thumbsup:
cea1a095-55ea-471a-82fb-8fafb4370634-jpeg.1349384
Just like the old saying "two Hearsheads are better than one"!!:D:thumbsup:
Incredible translucent covers, beautiful!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Was it Louis L’Amour that said in one of his books he liked his coffee hot and black as the hinges of hell?
Went through high school doing book reports on Louis L’Amour and Zane Grey books!:cool::thumbsup:
How about a Friday afternoon Lambfoot knife pic just for the heck of it?

HPFGkx4.jpg
Fine Flock For Friday, Ed!!:cool::thumbsup:

Have a great weekend!
nLwrsHj.jpg

Marvelous pair.
Many thanks, Bill.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with that John
We’re on the same page, Ed. Your Lamb Foot collection keeps getting better and better,

just pokin' a little fun at Harvey. :D
I can take it.:D

The flag question was if that flag was given to your family if your dad had a military funeral. Sorry for the confusion.
Hi Dennis. No, I understood you. When my Father passed, many years after the War, His flag was presented to my Mother. I was using a scarf made to represent the Flag, which I thought fitting for Memorial Day. A fine image of your Lamb. Hope you have a nice weekend,

Just like the old saying "two Hearsheads are better than one"!!:D:thumbsup:
Thank you, Dennis.

Back